Nice Greetings

Epo:)

Meh, I still prefer TANESP3

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

Among other things it took me two hours to get this route and session into TRS19 and one asset appears to be permanently broken.

Last edited:
It looks so bad without any postproccesing what are they thinking jeesus christ. My mod makes TANE look leuges better then this GARBAGE. C'mon N3V I'm not paying for this until you get you're sh#t together. I didn't spend over a thousand dollars on a high end PC for terrible FPS and unrealistic graphics. Its 2018 and this is absolutely unacceptable at THIS PRICE POINT. As much as a AAA release and you rushed it out to get that extra cash. Just as bad as EA and Activision. :(

Yeah, Kotangagirl called it looking like the sun exploded. I hope they are working on that for the first hotfix. I can't believe they want to release to production like that. I'd really like to go 2019, but not as it is looking above....

Yeah I may not ever spend money on an N3V product again. Ever since they took over from Auran the series has been steadily going downhill.

Actually one of my friends got banned from the trainz discord for saying that the subscription service for trainz if you stop paying for it all of your payware content that you have thru the subscription service is disabled until you start paying for it again. He said "That does not seem right as you have paid for it but it gets disabled until you give n3v money again to keep using it." I tend to agree with him if I paid for 1 yr then and did not pay it the next what would I have a simulator with more disabled dlc's than anything. Yeah I'm sticking with the boxed version and by my dlc outright thank you very much.

Hi all,

This thread is obviously getting quite off-topic, but since there's quite a bit of misinformation here I'd just like to chip in my 2c.

It looks so bad without any postproccesing what are they thinking jeesus christ.

All versions of Trainz since T:ANE (~2015) have included post-processing by default. Prior to TRS19 it was optional. From TRS19 onwards, it's mandatory, but the detail level is selectable.

My mod makes TANE look leuges better then this GARBAGE.

Let's just say that I don't agree and leave that one at that. If you prefer your tweaks then more power to you.

C'mon N3V I'm not paying for this until you get you're sh#t together. I didn't spend over a thousand dollars on a high end PC for terrible FPS and unrealistic graphics.

We're very happy with the quality of the TRS19 graphics and the performance. As with anything, both performance and visual quality varies depending on the content that you choose to load up, the hardware that you're running it on, and the detail settings you have active.

As much as a AAA release and you rushed it out to get that extra cash.

TRS19 certainly hasn't been rushed to market (and to be clear, is still in Early Access, but I'm happy to stand behind the product even in its current form).

Yeah, Kotangagirl called it looking like the sun exploded. I hope they are working on that for the first hotfix. I can't believe they want to release to production like that. I'd really like to go 2019, but not as it is looking above....

To be clear, the brightness levels are user-selectable. Unless you are specifically reviewing screenshots from one of the built-in sessions (which basically means KSC2 at the current time) under default conditions, what you are seeing is entirely dependant on the user taking the screenshots, and is not under our control.

That said, we're aware that the default levels for some older routes that users are importing into TRS19 aren't as finally tuned as we'd like. This is something that users can and will fix up without difficulty, but it's also something that we'd like to improve to give a better first impression. This has been discussed in detail in the TRS19 forum.

Ever since they took over from Auran the series has been steadily going downhill.

I'm sorry that you think that. We clearly don't agree, and thankfully neither do the majority of our users (judging by sales figures over time) but it's still a shame if you're not happy with our products. To be clear though, N3V is simply a corporate rebranding; the Trainz team were not replaced.

Actually one of my friends got banned from the trainz discord for saying that the subscription service for trainz if you stop paying for it all of your payware content that you have thru the subscription service is disabled until you start paying for it again.

I'm not aware of the incident that you're referring to, but I can say that this statement is very definitely accurate and we certainly won't ban somebody for saying this. I suspect that there might be a little more to that.

cheers,

chris

Well that was interesting although not exactly on topic. And now for some Screenshots. :D

After a great deal of struggle I've started to approach some environmental settings that don't hurt my eyes. (Default lighting reminds me of the old florescent ceiling lights)

I was also very pleased to see that jrfalco's masterpiece imported with no problems so far.

Back