Screenshots of TRS2019 Beta

Of all the shots I've done here I approached this one with the greatest trepidation. 158 pieces of rolling stock, most very complex steam locomotives. Most not on the DLS. For the most part this came out better than I expected. 6 units were so badly damaged that they won't show up. Not that bad out of 158.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I've done this screenshot over and over during the last seven years and I can't say this is the best looking shot I've done. But after 1.75 hours of importing missing assets it is done.

Last edited:
Great shots all around, all. Looking forward to this new release. Is there any chance that the way skies are handled will be addressed?

Shots like the below would be possible and would certainly help bolster the nice new lighting effects of 19. I Photoshopped the clouds in and did nothing more.

deeter_5bcb8f6f3e6de.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing how drastically a good looking sky can change any scene! Definitely think it would improve the core feeling of the game having a proper skybox, instead of the square tiling sky we have now.

But who am I to say? Guess its all just time and money...

I have to admit that up to now TRS19 has not impressed me, unsurprising in a Beta. But with this route I was very impressed.

On this stretch in TS12 and TANE I usually see fps between 10-20 but in 97513, although I haven't measured the FPS yet, I am seeing very smooth performance.

Still problems, of course, like those really weird headlights, green rims on the coal cars, strange appearance of some signals, and kind of odd shadows of hillsides but not bad at all.

Hello

A tribute to Italy and the italian content creators, thanks, from Spain.

and, of course, to Matthias Gose for its Orient Express consist

Italy01.jpg

Italy02.jpg

Italy03.jpg

Best Regards

Manuel

Amazing work Jango West from Denver is one of my all time favorite routes, Can't wait too see more and thank you for your work on Sebino Lake Ialy you've raised the bar for route building and i can not see it being surpassed for quite awhile thanks again.
Cheers Mick.:)

Back