Screenshots of TRS2019 Beta

Stepping even further back in time...Trainmaster189's fictional German station and switching yard, pre-war.

w7092njl_o.jpg

Nice one Heinrich505!

I've been playing with the opening screen

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

You can change this by going into My Collection and selecting any locomotive (or airplane or ship or...) :D I have not tried rolling stock or buildings yet. :hehe:

I'm keeping the Hot Rod Special as my opening screen for now.

Edit: Ah, you can do rolling stock or ... Consists!

Bill has never looked better! :D Sadly you can not do buildings, <sigh> I was looking forward to getting a shot of an outhouse. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks normhart for those excellent landscape shots which finally prove that TRS19 doesn't have to be viewed under fluorescent lights....

@opening screen in TRS2019
If the crows in the background are flying silent and non stuttering, the programm will running in the most time in this way. If the crows are stuttering, you have to look, which programms are hampering TRS2019.

By the way:
Beautiful pictures.

Regards
Swordfish

Following this OT... setting the light in environmental settings indeed helps but it doesn’t change the sun Power. It is still the same though we get something like the ‚american night’ effect as introduced in the 60s wild west movies. Perhaps it’s still not reachable in the trainz engine to have less light and not so strong shadows. I mean, let them be sharp but more transparent for example.

@normhart where did you download the track laying and maintenance consist the high quality one like the s86 mtt harsco mark 4?

@normhart where did you download the track laying and maintenance consist the high quality one like the s86 mtt harsco mark 4?

This thread discusses the Harsco and how to get it and fix it. https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?148389-Ballast-Tamper

<kuid:478428:10137> BDZ Patepostavach relsi2
<kuid:478428:150027> BDZ MFS-100
<kuid:478428:10139> BDZ Patepostavach vagon
<kuid:478428:10142> BDZ Patepostavach UK 25/18
<kuid:478428:100130> BDZ UK 25 Wagon
<kuid:478428:100133> BDZ UK 25
<kuid:488973:1453> BDZ P&T
maybe available here http://trainz-bg.com/

<kuid:218710:18110> Plasser 1
Maybe available here http://www.oceangirl.eu/trainz/index.html in one of the packs

<kuid:218710:18275> Plasser 2
Maybe available here http://trainz-railroad.ucoz.ru/load/ivanovskij_tramvaj_marshrut_3/2-1-0-173 in one of the packs

I don't have a source for
<kuid:237211:15086> VTC 08 475 UNIMAT 4S
<kuid:237211:15088> VTC 08 475 UNIMAT 4S-pripoj
Both by votijk

Last edited:
Hurrah! I'm guessing that your new computer is up and running Dave?

And that you've got The Cotton Belt on board?

Thanks normhart for those excellent landscape shots which finally prove that TRS19 doesn't have to be viewed under fluorescent lights....

Following this OT... setting the light in environmental settings indeed helps but it doesn’t change the sun Power. It is still the same though we get something like the ‚american night’ effect as introduced in the 60s wild west movies. Perhaps it’s still not reachable in the trainz engine to have less light and not so strong shadows. I mean, let them be sharp but more transparent for example.

What I've been trying is exactly that, turning down the sun's power. If you select the middle box "Sun Color Preview" after you have selected one of the green dots on the clock, and set the colors to around 12:00 on the dials for each of the three colors it seems to dull it down some.

The above settings are not my recommended settings. I'm still struggling to find something that is livable.

Last edited:
Eeeeeepo! And a nice greeting to you too. :)

Handcar or how I spent 6.5 hours of my morning...

:D

Last edited:
The shots just keep getting better and better guys - so good we've added a few to today's newsletter!

While I'm here, I hate to pick fault, but with the Moffat Tunnel shot, what's with the Trainz V1.0 track there?

The shots just keep getting better and better guys - so good we've added a few to today's newsletter!

While I'm here, I hate to pick fault, but with the Moffat Tunnel shot, what's with the Trainz V1.0 track there?

That is TrainzItalia's/jango's original payware route "West from Denver". It is so nice I hesitate to make any changes.

More Jango magic,

:D

Last edited:
Back