TRS19 - FAQ Thread

It's a little complex, but should work.

The N3V sale ended last week so you will need a Steam account, and a Steam version of Trainz that is compatible with the DLC you purchase. You then need to run your Steam version of Trainz which will let our systems know your MyTrainz username, and then it will be available in your Trainz ersion from our store.

e.g. You have TANE on Steam, you would need to purchase a TANE compatible DLC item that would then work in your N3V version of TRS19.

Hey, guys in last week i downloaded TRS19 and I love to build routes. When I built my first route in TRS19 i saved it and shut down Trainz after i started trainz again and loaded the route i created the first platfrom was there but the others where i built a town and hills etc were gone.
Can u help me solve this Problem?

Hello, I have TRS19 and it says my build is 100240, is this the latest stable build or is there an update? my game keeps telling me there's a ptach but one I go through all the dialogue boxes I get told there no updates?

That is the last release at this time. The next release will be the new unified surveyor. I would make a second copy of your installation as you can not go back to that version from the next update.

I've seen on the web and also in some good landscape simulators (like American Truck Simulator, ETS2, Hunter - Call of the Wild and so on) a lot of wonderful looking 3D trees and shrubbery. I keep wonder why - after all these years - such a nice looking objects are yet not existent in Trainz, too.

I've got one question, that I not found a good answer of.

If I bought TANE (Platinum Edition), so I can redownload these routes in TRS 2019.

But on Steam are Trainz Routes and Trainz 2019 DLC.

For example Avery - Drexel. This route comes with TANE and I can download this route. But why the same route is sold as Trainz 2019 DLC?

Is this a newer updated version I need to buy completly new?

Or is this a updated version of the TANE route?

And if the TRS 2019 DLC is a complete seperatly DLC, can I get the new version without purchase or does I stick to the old version?

Tanks for help.

This is very confusing. :confused:

I agree the way things are labeled in Steam is very confusing.

DLC that was created for TANE should have TANE in the title at the end. If it also works as is in TRS2019 then it has TRS2019 at the beginning of the title. Most all TANE DLC works in both.

If the DLC has been updated with TRS2019 only features it should not have TANE in the title at all and there will be two versions of the same DLC.

Some of the DLC routes by Philskene have free updates to the routes on the DLS to bring them up to TRS2019 standards. You MUST have the payware DLC route installed for the update to work.

In the case of Milwaukee Road - Avery Drexel since there are two versions, I assume the newer one is TRS2019 only. I have no way of knowing what changes were made and if it is worth buying the new version if you already have the old one.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

William

Last edited:
Уважаемые разработчики... Прошу вас от многих поклонников данного симулятора сделать поддержку контроллеров геймпадов..., и таких как TrackIR5 для обзора в кабине локомотива
Очень не удобно управлять локомотивом и делать обзор мышкой одновременно.

I was referencing the two versions on sale at Steam. They may well be the same route just marked as two different DLC packages. Like I said it is very confusing.

I just checked my steam purchases. I did not buy the DLC on Steam as a separate purchase. The route was install as part of the TANE Deluxe Route Pack which I own based on my purchase of TANE Deluxe years ago. The Asset Downloader installed it in TRS19 too. Like I said, I'm assuming the way the DLC is labeled in the Steam Store indicates that the newer one is updated. I don't know to what extent.

William

Last edited:
I am unable to find the DVD version of 2019 in the store. Is it available or not and if so where do I go to get it.

I am unable to find the DVD version of 2019 in the store. Is it available or not and if so where do I go to get it.

You'll have to order TRS19 as a digital, and then add the shipping only to your cart as well.
It should upgrade your order to the box version.
https://store.trainzportal.com/products/shipping-only-trainz-railroad-simulator
Just beware that it doesn't give you a product key, it still requires an internet connection to authorise it for first time launch, and then every 30 days - similar to TANE online DRM systems.

Cheers

There are no box versions currently available. I'm uncertain when the next batch will be run.

Hi! I've just bought a new HP Pavillion notebook with a Pentium N5000 Quad-core, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD and 2GB NVIDIA GeForce MX110. Can it run TRS19 decently or should I buy T:ANE instead?

Hi! I've just bought a new HP Pavillion notebook with a Pentium N5000 Quad-core, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD and 2GB NVIDIA GeForce MX110. Can it run TRS19 decently or should I buy T:ANE instead?

You may want to check whether you have the 64 bit version of Windows with that amount of memory. If you haven't you will not be able to run either.

Shane

From reading the Trainz Newsletter, Multiplayer Surveyor has gone into testing but will it be released for TRS19 or a later version of Trainz?

I have to say this is the keystone for convincing me to update from TANE to TRS19 as I work on very large routes so I'm very much interested.

From reading the Trainz Newsletter, Multiplayer Surveyor has gone into testing but will it be released for TRS19 or a later version of Trainz?

I have to say this is the keystone for convincing me to update from TANE to TRS19 as I work on very large routes so I'm very much interested.

We'll be providing more details down the track, but Gold Class / Trainz Plus members are first to experience any new features (including when MPS is released).

i want to buy trainz 2019 north american edition
i want to know that built in contents are same as of standard edition or even there are less builtin contents in north american edition? not talking about routes,just built in items like scenry and building and tracks etc

Back