TRS19 - FAQ Thread

Just a question about the entire TS2019 panel position: Shouldn't it be in Maintenance of Way with the rest of the versions?

Bill

Покупка маршрута для TANE "Андрушивка - Винница УЗ" будет загружаться автоматически в TRS19? Или это маршрут еще не адаптирован для TRS19?
Will a route purchase for TANE "Andrushivka - Vinnitsa UZ" be loaded automatically into TRS19? Or is the route not yet adapted for TRS19?

Last edited:
All TANE routes will be available for TRS19 later in the year.

Will routes (Tehachapi, Razorback Classic, etc.) and locomotives/rolling stock from previous Trainz games automatically be available on TRS19, or only TANE routes and the new routes?

Last edited:
Only T:ANE routes and DLC will be automatically available in TRS19, the older routes from 2010 and earlier are on the DLS.
cheers
Graeme

TRS2019 Built in assets Logger 2 and Logger 3 are both the same vehicle. CM shows them as two different ones and in game they are both the same. Cant have a tractor unit for the logging trailers.

TRS2019 Built in assets Logger 2 and Logger 3 are both the same vehicle. CM shows them as two different ones and in game they are both the same. Cant have a tractor unit for the logging trailers.

Checking the two items, it appears that logger 2 and 3 are set to slightly different default heights. Perhaps the content creator didn't know that you could adjust the height of objects (or perhaps it wasn't possible when the items were built?).

Interesting- please save that as a .cdp and submit via the bug report system for us to investigate further.

If you purchase TRS19 for $70 you only get the program and its attendant routes. Nothing else. If you want more stuff you can become a "member" drop $100 and get some more stuff. $30 for 19 would have been more reasonable. Regardless the product is providing entertainment despite some lockups and a launcher that sometimes stays around after the program is closed.

Last edited:
Actually I have received almost all DLC that I had purchased for TANE in TRS19 and I only bought the $70 early access version.

Will [FONT=&quot]TurfFX compatibility for Mac ever be implemented? The language used in the FAQ post kind of makes it sound that way, but I am not sure if that means it will or won't be.[/FONT]

If you purchase TRS19 for $70 you only get the program and its attendant routes. Nothing else.
You also get all your TANE routes + previously purchased DLC items + TMR2017 routes.

If you want more stuff you can become a "member" drop $100 and get some more stuff.
It's $14.99 a month and you get a bunch more stuff including FCT, store discounts, DLC, and TANE (which is great for new members).

$30 for 19 would have been more reasonable.
Depends if you want us to keep developing the product or not. While a $30 price point would increase sales by some percentage, the total revenue would be lower, therefore less would be spent on future upgrades.

Regardless the product is providing entertainment despite some lockups and a launcher that sometimes stays around after the program is closed.
Glad you're being entertained - that's our goal.

Just be patient for the shutdown. It can take several minutes to close the .exe under some circumstances.

Last edited:
See "Note for Mac Users" at the bottom of TRS19 page on Trainz Store.
I saw that note, but if you actually read the note, it says:
TurfFX is a feature that provides animated ground covers and currently works only on PC systems in DirectX mode. Your version will therefore operate the same as the PC version with "TurfFX disabled".
The word "currently" just means "right now," implying that in the future it could work on a mac system. My question is not "Will it work as soon as I buy the game," but rather "Will TurfFX be implemented for mac users eventually."

"Eventually" gives us quite a long time, so I can answer yes to that. :)

However, to give you a better indication, it is unlikely to make it into Mac for any TRS19 updates.

How exactly do you donwload TRS2019?

Ok, that's all I wanted to know. Thank you for answering my question.

If I click the product downloads and trs2019, I get a download speed of under 1mb and it would take me 14 hours to download on my 100mb connection. If I download the installer it's slightly faster at almost .06mb per second which should take only around 4 hours, but what you pick for the stream trs2019 or trs2019 beta? Why is this so slow?

Back