TRS19 - Early Access Is Coming!

I actually have just thought of something I think most of us would want. Better terrain shaping tools! Ones that allow us to accurately and precisely raise, lower and smooth the terrain out. The ones we have are OK but don't really allow us to do what you can with TransDEM. If we had that level of flexibility and control in the terrain shaping controls, I think it would be much easier to make routes then.

Do you mean the Performance tab and its settings? I've maxed them all and checked every box (just to see how far I can push it) and they have all stayed where I put them through all restarts and upgrades. Perhaps some intermediate values are not stable?

No, Launcher > Developer > Post Processing Settings

Thanks Malc et al, that's what I meant - the post processing settings. These have to be reinput every time. It should be made possible to perma save these so they load automatically or can be loaded from a sub menu, particularly if users have more than one favourite setup.

Last edited:
Am I just getting old or something. Is all I have to do to get this new version of Trainz is sign up for the newsletter and I get it or am I going to have to shell out some money? If so, how much will it soak me for? I can't find any info on the price. Or am I just going to be a beta tester and get a free preview copy? I'm corn-fused.. . . . .

And I have some questions. Is the road traffic going to show improvement? Will we get the long sought after ROUND copy and paste tool in Surveyor? And for that matter, are we gonna get a ROUND texture tool? Did you guys slow down the sky movement in this new version? Where is the list of improvements and additions in this new version?

Anyhow, thanks for all you guys at N3V do.

Dave

How do I turn that on? In my TANE SP3 Launcher I have File, Edit, Developer
In Developer I only have New Content, Rebuild Database, Show logs, Clear Logs, Show Profiler, Clear Profiler.
TANE SP3 Launcher Developer.JPGTANE SP3 Launcher.JPG

Ah, so that's why I was not seeing the problem, I don't have the same menu choices.
TANE SP3 Launcher Developer2.JPG
Since I'm also at 94916. Where is the switch to turn on the extended menu?

Launcher >Trainz settings > Dev > Enable advanced debug tools = tick the box
Close T:ANE down completely then relaunch.

Now you will have the "Show Post-processing Settings, under Developer.

Is this going to copy over our existing game or is it and altogether a separate game. I haven't seen anything about just what's going to happen. Thanks for any feedback on what's going on.

Back