Is anyone besides me having problems with <kuid:-25:782> Road USA by Auran?

normhart

Trainz Entry Level
I've been attempting to bulk asset replace this road on a route and it just won't do it. In fact it has a hard time identifying the asset at all. Any thoughts?

Having no problems doing that here on a test layout. Bulk Asset Replace is able to identify the road using its "asset picker" and replacing it with a different road spline was instantaneous.

I've been attempting to bulk asset replace this road on a route and it just won't do it. In fact it has a hard time identifying the asset at all. Any thoughts?

I have run into that problem in TS12 as well as T:ANE. I ended up pulling up the road and relaying another one because I could move it and delete, but I couldn't select it.

Is it a case of an old road spline being spontaneously "redefined" by the game as a Kind track asset? I've seen this happen before - the spline points won't display when they should in the Objects/Splines tab, but will if you change to the Tracks tab.

-

Is it a case of an old road spline being spontaneously "redefined" by the game as a Kind track asset? I've seen this happen before - the spline points won't display when they should in the Objects/Splines tab, but will if you change to the Tracks tab.

-

I've run into that only once way back in TS2010, but not since. This isn't the case with this asset, which for some reason can't be selected but can be deleted or moved.

Thanks guys, this route is build 2.2 and, even after importing into TANE and updating to build 4.5, I suspect the road still retains some old properties. I did check to see if I was able to identify it in the Tracks section and also tried moving as a track but that didn't work. I was able to delete segments using the Scenery/spline section and replace it with macadam that did link to the spline vert. so it looks like a long, slow process ahead. Oh well, it will give me something else to do as I work my way down the route planting trees, grass, and bushes.

Back