Track Mats

Chadd04

Knuckle Shuffling
Does anybody make track mats used to soak up oil and other fluids spilled or leak out of locomotives?
track-mat-train.jpg

I've never seen anything like this, but I'm sure one can easily be created by retexturing track or a grade-crossing like asset.

Hi there --

I thought I read same post at Dave's --- I'm sure Dave could come up with something for you!!!

Kind Regards
Ish

Does anybody make track mats used to soak up oil and other fluids spilled or leak out of locomotives?
Will this do?
GpZjoub.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The track is TANE 1 track wood. Spline points are set at -0.15
The "mat" is Asphalt road 3 m no traffic. Spline points are set at -0.35

For different roads and tracks you may have to fiddle with the vertex heights a little.

With a little digging you can probably find a blacker road.

Somebody always wants somethin' or another special custom made ... Was a time when the big wigs were coming, and the boss ordered the forklift driver to dump a 200 gal drum of Simple Green degreaser up and down the engine pad, and 20 of us manned push brooms, and scrubbed back and forth, the areas clean ... then with firehoses all the bubbles were washed down the storm drain, polluting the creek, and causing a fish kill all the way down stream ... no body should be eating those crawdads and crappies anyway :hehe:

Last edited:
Back