Updated ECML Available?

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
The ECML appears to have an updated version available for download: <kuid2:154322:101483:22>. However, my CM says 'Not installed, Payware (not active)'. Is there actually an update available? I mean, it's built-in into TANE Standard Edition, and I've got the Deluxe Edition, so why can't I download it?

What is the build number?

Do you mean the build number for TANE or ECML? if you mean the ECML, I can't get you that as it's the built-in version, <kuid2:154322:101483:19> made by napierdeltic and is listed as 'Installed, Payware'. The updated version is also made by napierdeltic, the kuid is <kuid2:154322:101483:22> and is listed as 'Not Installed, Payware (not active)'. I've got a filter in my CM titled 'Updates' and filters the content with:
Installed = True
Out of Date = True

I have the same problem.

The new version of ECML ist for build 4.3 as the old one. I have TANE build 94916.

Kind regards
Swordfish

Another update is available since 17th May (Shortline Railroad) but T:ANE never prompts to download. It is Build Version 4.5...

Perhaps we have to do an Aboriginal dance or serenade on the Didgeridoo to get it. Checking on my installed payware gives that it will download next time I run Trainz. But like those above it doesn't. My build is 94808 and I am connected.

So will we get the SP3 update ( build 4.5) or solution for download this 4.3 without problem.

Last edited:
In the 29th June TRS2019 insider news, we can see the route menu, and there are ECML King's Cross Edimburg and ECML Edimburg Dundee

d3CJ4pa.png

This is what shows up for me in CM for T:ANE SP1-HF4. There is indeed a new version of the ECML floating around; it's build 4.3, as the picture shows, so it's for T:ANE SP1-HF4 and up. But since it's listed as Payware, it can't be downloaded.

Back