Custom TTTE Faces

Atlantic3002

I was wondering if anyone could help me. If I modeled some of my own faces. Could they be put on any trainz model locomotive with resizing or something like that? All advice appreciated.

Please first make sure you have a version of the game registered to your account. To do so, click "register" in the menu bar at the top.
If you are convinced you already have a version of the game registered to your account, please contact the helpdesk via the link next to "register".

Once you have a version of the game showing next to your name on the forum, you will have more access to the forum, like for example to the Content Creation Support forum.
Without a version of the game showing next to your name, a lot of people will ignore your posts, so it helps in getting help.

I'm sure you could custom reskin a TTTE face and change his expression ... but actually putting an attachment point TTTE face on the NKP Berkshire, Flying Scotsman, or Blue Mallard would lead to community uproar outcry of "Foul" Booooooo !

But it is highly un-natural for any locomotive to have a human face on his smokebox, let alone have a bizzare talking locomotive

I see locomotives talking :eek:

Last edited:
Please first make sure you have a version of the game registered to your account. To do so, click "register" in the menu bar at the top.
If you are convinced you already have a version of the game registered to your account, please contact the helpdesk via the link next to "register".

Once you have a version of the game showing next to your name on the forum, you will have more access to the forum, like for example to the Content Creation Support forum.
Without a version of the game showing next to your name, a lot of people will ignore your posts, so it helps in getting help.

A small correction there oknotsen - the register link you refer to is actually for creating new MyTrainz accounts by the looks of it (rather than registering serial numbers).

Shane

Back