Jointed Rail SDP45 missing horn sound

Cheripok

Recently purchased a twin pack of Southern Pacific SDP45s from Jointed Rail which I'm generally quite pleased with. One in the bloody nose livery and the other in the Kodachrome paint scheme. Only thing is neither of them has a working horn or bell. They work fine as far as I can see in every other respect and are very nice models. There are no missing or faulty dependencies listed and the horn file for a Nathan OCP3 #2 is present. I'm fairly new to kuid s and all that stuff so I'm not too keen on tampering with things I don't know about. Dropped them an e-mail about a week back but no response as yet. If any one can give me a few pointers how to fix this i'd be very glad.

Thanks.

Cheripok (aka David)

Recently purchased a twin pack of Southern Pacific SDP45s from Jointed Rail which I'm generally quite pleased with. One in the bloody nose livery and the other in the Kodachrome paint scheme. Only thing is neither of them has a working horn or bell. They work fine as far as I can see in every other respect and are very nice models. There are no missing or faulty dependencies listed and the horn file for a Nathan OCP3 #2 is present. I'm fairly new to kuid s and all that stuff so I'm not too keen on tampering with things I don't know about. Dropped them an e-mail about a week back but no response as yet. If any one can give me a few pointers how to fix this i'd be very glad.

Thanks.

Cheripok (aka David)

Can you hear the horn and bell outside the cab?

I've noticed this being a problem with other locomotives so just wondering.

I responded to your support ticket a week ago with a new file for this. Might want to check your support tickets on the website for this subject.

Back