UK Ground/shunting signals

GreyAreaUK

Hiya...just wondering if there are any that support theatre boards? I've got a couple that imply they do (they have an 'update route' option and correctly 'see' the boards) but they never display the theatre board.

Many thanks.

Ah, downloading a route never occured to me. Good idea. I'm sure there's a few good UK routes.

Oh, just to clarify - I'm talking about modern shunting signals, not the old disk ones. Essentially I'm after something like this:
34QHxUw.jpg

I did a bit of beta testing of ground position lights you picture above however, I don't believe the user who created them is active in Trainz any longer.

There was a big set of UK signals made by Bloodnok (If I remember correctly). To get the route indicators (Theatre boxes in non official railway speak) to work there are placeable trackside objects where you can pick which route is which for the signal to display.
I'd suggest downloading the route on the DLS by RudeFX as he's used these signals so you can see how they work .

I believe there are position lights in the pack but i'm not sure if you can get them to function as they do in real life.

Back