Thread: Once again the JR Multi Industry (SP3)

Default Once again the JR Multi Industry (SP3)

I was in the process of reconfiguring industries on one of my routes. The sections "Queues", "Processes" and "Products" work perfectly. Only on "tracks" I can no longer set whether to load or unload or both. It does not find the product that is specified in queues. Even with already configured industries new products, processes and so can be added, but on "tracks" you can not change or add. Everything was fine in SP2 and worked

Blog Entries

How many items have you got included under queues?

Shane
    Shane Turner
    Technical and DirectX Advisor - Not affiliated with N3V

My Forum -- PevSoft Tools -- Tutorial List (inc DirectX) -- My Utilities --TrainzTutorials.com

One product. I know the problems with several products, but not even one in SP3 work.

Blog Entries

Might be worth seeing if they've released any asset updates for it on their site.

Shane
    Shane Turner
    Technical and DirectX Advisor - Not affiliated with N3V

My Forum -- PevSoft Tools -- Tutorial List (inc DirectX) -- My Utilities --TrainzTutorials.com

This is a bug throughout T:ANE, no matter the version; i have the same issue in SP1-HF4. Every Multi-Industry except for "Multiple Industry New" by Auran has a broken Tracks page, which has nothing to do with what commodities are installed, no if any commodities are faulty. It's all cause of a script error in all of the scripts except the original script by Auran.

I actually cloned the 20-meter and 60-meter Multi-Industry assets by bekaember, then copied the script from Auran's Multiple Industry New asset (which is <kuid:-25:1090> BTW) and made some changes to it. The OG script by Auran works fine.

I do plan on contacting bekaember and asking if i can release these ones i created. The script by Auran is built-in so i don't think i need permission to use it, but i did clone bekaember's assets so i need to contact him if i want to release these.
    Last edited by chris2001trainz2010; August 7th, 2018 at 02:43 PM.

Australia, South Australia, Christie Downs

I just disregard the tracks section and fill out the products as normal and it works every time. The tracks section is not really needed.
    Cheers,
    Mike

Blog Entries

I had this issue when I went to add more products on the Eagle River, I ended up deleting the asset and doing it all again, it seems to work the first time you open it up.

Quote Originally Posted by scratchy View Post
    I had this issue when I went to add more products on the Eagle River, I ended up deleting the asset and doing it all again, it seems to work the first time you open it up.
    Nope, not for me! I have the same results as post #5.

John

And it get worse in 2019! No products appear in the Queues menu.

John

Seems like everyone has a different problems

That only the multi-industry-new works, I had already found out. Only I find these useless because the functions are missing like load/ unload entire consist and their other options. Stop and go driving is also announced.

Most of my sessions were done in SP2 and everything was to my satisfaction. The problems scratchy describes, I know too well. Found myself that it really only works with one product, which is okay for me in SP1 and SP2. But in SP3 the useful content is now completely useless which is sad.

Well then, let's just use the high class content that N3V offers us

Like i said, if there's enough people interested, i can contact bekaember and see about releasing custom Multiple Industries using his meshes and my modified version of Auran's script. Seems like trhe issues just keep on coming...

Quote Originally Posted by chris2001trainz2010 View Post
    Like i said, if there's enough people interested, i can contact bekaember and see about releasing custom Multiple Industries using his meshes and my modified version of Auran's script. Seems like trhe issues just keep on coming...
    For the industries that use the outdated Auran script, the solution is to switch-out the old scripts with the newer version from <kuid:-25:1090>

John

I have already addressed this problem in an earlier post. Apparently nothing has happened, actually a pity.
    Gruss Peter

Quote Originally Posted by petergeorg View Post
    I have already addressed this problem in an earlier post. Apparently nothing has happened, actually a pity.
    Gruss Peter
    Where pray tell.

John