Once again the JR Multi Industry (SP3)

escd84

I was in the process of reconfiguring industries on one of my routes. The sections "Queues", "Processes" and "Products" work perfectly. Only on "tracks" I can no longer set whether to load or unload or both. It does not find the product that is specified in queues. Even with already configured industries new products, processes and so can be added, but on "tracks" you can not change or add. Everything was fine in SP2 and worked

2018-06-26184814.jpg

This is a bug throughout T:ANE, no matter the version; i have the same issue in SP1-HF4. Every Multi-Industry except for "Multiple Industry New" by Auran has a broken Tracks page, which has nothing to do with what commodities are installed, no if any commodities are faulty. It's all cause of a script error in all of the scripts except the original script by Auran.

I actually cloned the 20-meter and 60-meter Multi-Industry assets by bekaember, then copied the script from Auran's Multiple Industry New asset (which is <kuid:-25:1090> BTW) and made some changes to it. The OG script by Auran works fine.

6nru7sg.jpg

I do plan on contacting bekaember and asking if i can release these ones i created. The script by Auran is built-in so i don't think i need permission to use it, but i did clone bekaember's assets so i need to contact him if i want to release these.

Last edited:
I just disregard the tracks section and fill out the products as normal and it works every time. The tracks section is not really needed.
Cheers,
Mike

I had this issue when I went to add more products on the Eagle River, I ended up deleting the asset and doing it all again, it seems to work the first time you open it up.

I had this issue when I went to add more products on the Eagle River, I ended up deleting the asset and doing it all again, it seems to work the first time you open it up.

Nope, not for me! I have the same results as post #5.

John

Seems like everyone has a different problems :hehe:

That only the multi-industry-new works, I had already found out. Only I find these useless because the functions are missing like load/ unload entire consist and their other options. Stop and go driving is also announced.

Most of my sessions were done in SP2 and everything was to my satisfaction. The problems scratchy describes, I know too well. Found myself that it really only works with one product, which is okay for me in SP1 and SP2. But in SP3 the useful content is now completely useless which is sad.

Well then, let's just use the high class content that N3V offers us :eek:

Like i said, if there's enough people interested, i can contact bekaember and see about releasing custom Multiple Industries using his meshes and my modified version of Auran's script. Seems like trhe issues just keep on coming...

Like i said, if there's enough people interested, i can contact bekaember and see about releasing custom Multiple Industries using his meshes and my modified version of Auran's script. Seems like trhe issues just keep on coming...

For the industries that use the outdated Auran script, the solution is to switch-out the old scripts with the newer version from <kuid:-25:1090>

John

Back