A request for any train creators

Ericdeman

Hi Everyone,
I am creating a route of the NWP interurban service in Marin County, California. I need a model of the NWP steel interurban cars for thisroute. Unfortunately, I am working on a mac and am unable to export any of my own possible creations. For anyone interested/able, sufficient reference info will be provided and the route, when completed, will be sent to you.

Thanks in advance,

Eric

Here is a link to a photo of the train I am talking about: http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=2927732

That’s wrong to ask for a train as it takes a lot of times and that’s wrong too to say that because you’re on a Mac you can’t export. I have Mac and currently doing some trains and yeah I can export with blender and FBX format

You need to create the track gradient first ... you can run what ever you want until then, ie: trolleys, RDC's, PRR MP54's ... etc ...

Generally a "Would anyone be interested..." garners more interest and the chance of a positive answer.

Backing things up a bit to your OP, sounds as if you are not intending the route as being for general distribution so "demanding" someone build a train-set essentially for your own personal use does not exactly come across as philanthropic. It also cuts more ice *suggesting* someone spend hours or weeks building rolling stock if you can offer proof of concept, i.e. the route in a fairly advanced state and near completion.

We all have items we would like to see in Trainz (a Class 120 DMU, full set of heritage Blackpool trams) but, hey, we don't always get what we want.

@Vern

Totally understand. Sorry if my question seemed a bit aggressive or rude. I realize now that rolling stock is not on my priorities list for the route yet, and I will inquire later. Also, I am planning on having the route be for general distribution and I hope that as I progress in building it, it becomes something that people will want to download.

sometimes people do not know the protocols, instead of being rather censorious it might be better to just state the best way to go about it .Some people do not realize just how a big a job it is to make a model of a loco from scratch..

Back