Maine Central Railroad's Light Pacific #470

Wayfarer

Maine Central Railroad's Light Pacific #470. (<kuid602570:2097>

This is the centerpiece of my route. I need it to work properly in T:ANE, SP3, Build 94916.
Apparently the author has abdicated all responsibility to fix it.
Can anyone either fix it, tell me where I can obtain a working copy of it, recreate it, and/or do a reskin of the original USRA model?

What's wrong?

I think I fixed it, but I can't remember because I've fixed a lot of things and I might be confused.

If it's something to do with the smoke start sequence, it's an easy fix.

Look at the config.txt file and then that section. There's a typo in there if I remember, which is easy to repair.

Can anyone either fix it, tell me where I can obtain a working copy of it, recreate it, and/or do a reskin of the original USRA model?
1. Replace unknown whistle <kuid:467590:20034> with something suitable such as <kuid:440833:100118> B&O 3 Chime.
2. Fix 'start' sequence timing in smoke3 by changing to (at a guess) '0.1,0.35,0.6,0.85'. Whatever, values must be in the range 0-1 and in increasing sequence.
3. Remove smoke containers 10 and 12 or add 'attachment' tags for the effects (copy from 0 and 1, which are also type 'speed').

OK, I seem to have fixed all the missing dependencies but now it is showing up as "Faulty"
The error message I am getting is as follows;
VE60: Required tag "color" is missing and was set to "Default"

OK, I seem to have fixed all the missing dependencies but now it is showing up as "Faulty"
The error message I am getting is as follows;
VE60: Required tag "color" is missing and was set to "Default"

Color is for one of the smoke containers most likely.

Look for the one that's missing, and copy one of the lines from one that has it into the container that's missing it. Containers are the things that have the { } around them.

Thank you, Gentlemen.
I really appreciate your help. It is up and running again thanks to your guidance. I'm such a complete idiot when it comes to software glitches that I couldn't have done it without your help.

Wayfarer

Back