Truck height adjustment on misc. cars.

YANRAYEESEDAY

I've recently tried to change trucks on a couple of cars to something a bit more realistic. Unfortunately on two of the cars, after I changed the trucks, the height of the trucks, in relation to the rails was off. The new trucks I added looked to be down into the cross ties of the track. Is there a simple way for me to adjust the height to make them fit correctly under the cars? Thanks in advance, I'd really appreciate any help from all of you out there who know so much more than I. Also, I went to the Australian Trainz Division and didn't see the Eagle River GMD-1 at all. Thanks again..........RD

I've recently tried to change trucks on a couple of cars to something a bit more realistic. Unfortunately on two of the cars, after I changed the trucks, the height of the trucks, in relation to the rails was off. The new trucks I added looked to be down into the cross ties of the track. Is there a simple way for me to adjust the height to make them fit correctly under the cars? Thanks in advance, I'd really appreciate any help from all of you out there who know so much more than I. Also, I went to the Australian Trainz Division and didn't see the Eagle River GMD-1 at all. Thanks again..........RD

Read through this thread Floating Bogies

Duplicate the bogies or you might have some differences on other cars, to change the height you need to add this line in under the mesh line of the bogie like this

mesh-table

{

{
auto-create 1
mesh "xxxxxxx.im"
position 0,0,0

}
}

What I underlined is the value Z you have to change for the height, then commit and it should works

Back