US/EU Creators Willing to Take on UK Commissions?

EverTrainz

Electric Blue
Hello everyone, as you may or may not know the UK and BR Trainz scene is not really getting much new content, compared to pretty much any of the other “big” countries.

I’m doing my best to help this issue but I can only do so much and with me going to college I can’t spend much time on mesh work. So maybe some foreign creators could step up and help out?

For the most part I’d just commission the meshes for rolling stock, from where I could take over and do the unwrapping, texturing, etc.. There is certainly no shortage of detailed US rolling stock which is why I’m asking for US creators.

I would like commissioned creators to create the mesh to a (very?) high detail level, to the point where it would look photorealistic with the correct PBR textures. Preferably Blender too!

I’m not sure if this thread is appropriate or allowed, or even in the right place. In the end my goal is to release the final products as freeware.

If any creators are interested it would be helpful if you replied, even general thoughts and comments would be helpful.

[General comment]

When I do US equipment I'm familiar enough with normal practices to make educated guesses when necessary, or to know what to look for to answer questions. That's not true for equipment from most other places.

Back