Screenshot of The Week: August 2 to August 9 2018 (No Theme)

1e4vfAg.jpg

Long hood forward is a common thing in Indonesia before the arrival of new double cabin locomotives (CC206 class).
Long-hood-forward.jpg

Hello :wave:

Sebastian Vettel nervously get back home after his crash in the germain F1 grand prix !
Sebastian Vettel rentre chez lui en colère après sa sortie de piste lors du grand prix d’Allemagne F1 !

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

aL6FYfk.jpg

A pair of old CN SD40s lead a westbound transfer freight out of the former GTW Tunnel Yard in Port Huron, Michigan, bound for interchange with CSX in Flint, past an old GTW tri-light signal. With only 6000 HP, the horsepower-per-ton ratio for this train is less than 1, so it has trouble climbing up the grade past this point, but it manages, as a testament to the strength of EMD.

For me, first place is scratchy -- very atmospheric, nicely composed -- and second place is Epoche3bis4, for the same reasons.

Submissions are now closed. There are 14 entries so please vote for up to 2. Voting ends August 16; please post your votes below.

Scratchy and itok99 for me. Steve lerro's was nice too, but the floating ballast/track was what threw it for me.

Back