2 platform double thru no buildings and Platform 350m (1 platform)

mikeusher

Neither of these station types work with passengers. IE they don't get on trains and they dont leave them either. Is this a known issue with TANE? Both worked fine on my older version

Not all stations are passenger enabled. The older the station (in terms of its creation date and build number) the less likely it is to have passenger support.

The way around this if you want an older station to load and unload passengers is to add an invisible passenger enabled platform to an existing (not working) platform. I am not near my Trainz computer at present so I cannot give you any names and kuid codes to look for but others might be able to provide those details.

PS: What "older version" are you talking about. Your timeline has no registered versions of Trainz listed on it - which is probably why I was the only one to answer this post. If you are a registered Trainz user then you should be able to download a "fix" for your problem from the DLS - look for <KUID:-25:1235> Prod Passengers 2012 which was uploaded to the DLS on July 13 2018

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. The older version was 2006 so it is rather old. I will look for the fix you suggested. I did try an invisible station but again could not get it to work. In the end I just changed the layout.

I recently had that happen on a route of my own.

Are these the VSR stations or something similar?

It may have something to do with the station script, which unfortunately we can't edit or change if it's encrypted.

Back