Thread: Is anyone playing

United States of America, Fla., Spring Hill

Question Is anyone playing

Is anyone playing multiplayer or is it not working? Just would like to take a stab at multiplayer, looks like it would be interesting to play.

You mean know one is playing multiplayer, I would thank that would be the hottest thang going for a train sim. Oh well.

England, United Kindom, Earth, Solar Systerm, Milky Way, Universe

I guess the problem is the fact that Multiplayer sessions show up in routes that you've already installed.

So what would I do to get a multiplayer session started? Go somewhere on the form and say I'm going to have a session on whatever date and what route I'm going to be using and then anyone who wanted to join in could do so.

United States of America, California, Fresno
    Blog Entries

Players used to post mp scheduled sessions on the forum in this thread stating the route, version, number of engineers, audio channel if any, the time frame and a way to contact the host. When Tane fouled the mp server everything came to a halt. I believe it may be working again. Check with Lockheed in this forum, he was working on the Kickstarter mp session.
    Franksup

Or they actively chat in their discord servers and launch ad-hoc sessions when they feel so or get some others to join. That's usually more instant than posting on forum. Kickstarter got some new iterations by now, activities did also expand to Niddertalbahn, Balzeno and a Large and Small UK route.
    Lockheed