Question regarding NSWGR stuff on DLS

shebashetan7

Hi, all.

Recently, I was looking around in the DLS looking to expand my collection of Australian railway stock. I've found something that has me confused regarding the NSWGR content; the same locomotive is offered from multiple different usernames. For example, the exact same NSWGR class 38 model is available from both the accounts victrainz and NSWGR_46 Class. Should I choose either victrainz or NSWGR_46Class's C3801?

Also, can anyone provide me info on NSWGR_46Class' C36's locos? He offers several options for an ARN-enabled Class 36, plus some that are labeled by number. Can anyone also clarify that, so that I can know which are the most up-to-date versions?

Might be easier asking this one in the Aussie screenshot thread as it is a pretty small contingent of Aussies in here but they'd see your question straight away in the screenshot area.
I couldn't help you with the steam engine stuff sorry I wouldn't know one type of steam engine from the other.
Cheers Mick.

In CM sort in order of (category locomotive, name nswgr, ) when listed look at build number and version suffix. If the item has a kuid2 number the highest suffix number will be the latest.

Bill69

I'm the creator of all three , my own account, victrainz and 46 class released my stuff after updating to trs 12 and tane. So I suggest that you download 46_class as it is the most up to date. some of 46_class stuff is things I have not released in my own name but just built the models and sent them to him to export into trs12 and tane. as well as that he has his own creations.

hope that helps
Pete

One thing I noted is that there are many color (Blue, Green, Brown) variations of the NSWGR Class 30T tender released under 46class' account, but they have no matching locos, unlike the black-painted version.

Back