Dragons Pass Railroad

VIA6415

Canaidan Route Builter
Ok so I know I said no more Dragons Pass Updates but I got abit board and as you know I ended up updating it, V9.0 Will have some changes and reworked the eyesores and crap out.

Progress Screenshots:

DPR-Aproching-Greenhill.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so I know I said no more Dragons Pass Updates but I got abit board and as you know I ended up updating it, V9.0 Will have some changes and reworked the eyesores and crap out.

DPR-Aproching-Greenhill.jpg

Greenhill Brage Approch

Funny thing Dragons Pass has a large fleet of custom models in trainz my self and a few others made over the years. I been updating some older models for DPR and moving away the sharp look to a more rounded shape in the models body.

Updated Locomotives and new paint seams for DPR.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

New unit the 2nd locomotive "Andrew" unit has its own back story, Boys in the Rockwell shop massing around agen.
Cogwell-Lines.jpg

New look for Cogwell Lines units with a deep red hot off the press.

All Swichers have hat a mesh change and did away with the "ugly look", This paint job is call "The Rockwell" paint.

An old classic returns in tane I finely got around to fixing these to work.

Dragon Valley Railroad "DVR" got a new look I scrapped the ugly SW1500s for this.

The "Old DPR Colors" This look is an early DPR color seam, no longer used on modern units.

Last edited:
Seaside City gets a new look

Ok your wondering by now is he making a new update or no? Apparently I guess I am after I said I was done with DP and no more updates.
Right now i'm just using the map to mass around with new ideas for my CAC route. don't count on a update.

New Seaside looking DPR West

New Seaside looking DPR East

Ques about your locomotive headlight color corona used?

:wave: Nice work on the Reskins!!!!:cool:

:D A ? if I may, your locomotive headlight Corona's look a tint of Silverish Blue? Is this for brighter headlight intensity in night time running?

:D A ? if I may, your locomotive headlight Corona's look a tint of Silverish Blue? Is this for brighter headlight intensity in night time running?

Nop, I adjusted the headlight color in the config file to give it that intensity look its easy to do, I wanted the lights to have more depth so yes it was meant for night running.

An Update is now out on DLS This is just a pre Tane2019 update how ever you will notice alot of changes to the route and some unfinished spots I'm still currently working on.
Also the new Tir 4 models are uploaded show in earlier posts on this page. I also throw in afew new sessions "work in progress" for Dragons pass.

Quick Update:
Dragons Pass Tane will be getting a size adjustment I'm returning parts form V5.0 into the new update this will be the return on the Monition pass to Dragon City, Also Flint Valley returns.

For thews of you who don't know what Dragons Pass is it's the oldest Fictional route in trainz still actively being updated (possibly...) The route dates back to early TS06. The route is always changing with each update where one never knows what's to come next, well that was originally the idea.

Last edited:
The Dragons Pass Full Size Map
Dragons-Pass-Full-map.jpg

New add-ons: Dragon City to Mout Pass, Flint Valley, Dracastry to Eathern City.

The Railroads

Hello Gentlemen, Its been awhile scents I last posted about this route just a bit of news here, I plan on adding more to the map and making a few adjustments also I'm going to scrap obsolete DPR rolling stock and locomotives and abanding the fictional rolling stock & locomotives for with more practicable stuff mostly CN or CP rolling stock (Nort American stuff) I will keep a handful of DPR models around. If anyone has a favourite DPR locomotive they want to see stay comment below.

Maybe just me VIA, but I like 'em all. They are unique and I like the dragons on the front...

Naw its not just you, I got older and wiser. The junky models aren't that great any more as I ones thot Railroads change over time and DP needs morden power.

Back