How does one gain acsess to the screenshots section.

I am asking because i recently found a UP image thread, now being a UP fan i of course have plenty of screenshots i would like to share there, so does one have to be a certain "rank" or have a certificate and/or permit for posting there?

Click on My Trainz at the top of the page. Then click on Trainz Gallery at the very top.

The log in is just above the now displayed gallery on the right hand side. It says "Please login to fully use all of the Galleries features."

It should use the same user name and password as this forum to log in.

Direct Link To gallery: http://www.trainzportal.com/mytrainz/

Last edited:
You should be able to post there. If you can't post there or other forums other than the General Trainz forum, contact the helpdesk because it means you have something messed up with your account only N3V can fix.

I can post in some other threads, but its quite odd, when i first joined the forums i could not use the "prototype talk" (aswell as some others) section, but now i can. idk whats going on, its all quite odd.

If you don't have access to the screenshots, freeware announcements and the support forums for the various versions of Trainz, please send a ticket to the helpdesk (link found on the top of this page) and they will fix your account.

If your problem is "posting" pictures, the answer is: You will have to host them elsewhere and link to them on the forum.

Back