Emit Train Now Faltering

Status
Not open for further replies.
in9fctX.jpg
l19tVyk.jpg

I don't know how to read script errors but I can't use the filter button or saved consist list and I know there's consists in the library because I checked. So now I can't emit trains from the portal and using the portals themselves don't work since it's random and just one train only once.

How many consists are you trying to emit?

Have you checked on the DLS for any update to the rule?

Why did you post it here shouldn't this have been in the T:ANE support forum?

How many consists are you trying to emit?

Have you checked on the DLS for any update to the rule?

Why did you post it here shouldn't this have been in the T:ANE support forum?

I only tried one. I checked but that's SgForget's version that's faulty. I posted it here because it's Jointed Rail's property and I expected a faster response on here.

I only tried one. I checked but that's SgForget's version that's faulty. I posted it here because it's Jointed Rail's property and I expected a faster response on here.

Is it Jointed Rails? I thought PGuy took over the rule. sforget was a past contributor, but he's independent.

I would still post over in the other forum.

Is it Jointed Rails? I thought PGuy took over the rule. sforget was a past contributor, but he's independent.

I would still post over in the other forum.

Looks like the patch might've messed up the script or it needs to be modified so it can properly work in Trainz.

My 2 cents worth.

Open your session and check your Portal control. See whether there are any 'red' crosses against your driver commands. If so, delete them and re-enter.

You may also find with 'timeouts' there could be a break in a track spline or a junction, which may have prevented the consist from activating due to not being able to find a path.

Cheers,

Roy

My 2 cents worth.

Open your session and check your Portal control. See whether there are any 'red' crosses against your driver commands. If so, delete them and re-enter.

You may also find with 'timeouts' there could be a break in a track spline or a junction, which may have prevented the consist from activating due to not being able to find a path.

Cheers,

Roy

Only problem is I can't even get that far because I can't even use the consist or filter without it failing on me. I'll give it a try and see how it works because I'm just simply testing things out.

Another question. Have you 'named' your portal? All portals on your route should be readily identified.

Also, ... Have you tried deleting the portal and using another different type, such as 'Portal Basic - Short' ?

Sometimes when an error does occur, it is far better to remove the offending asset and replace it with another.

Good luck,
Roy

Another question. Have you 'named' your portal? All portals on your route should be readily identified.

Also, ... Have you tried deleting the portal and using another different type, such as 'Portal Basic - Short' ?

Sometimes when an error does occur, it is far better to remove the offending asset and replace it with another.

Good luck,
Roy

All of my tunnels have names so I’ll remove and add them back to see what or any effect it might have.

Still doesn't function properly. Looks like JR needs to fix this rule ASAP. Especially since it uses an obsolete version of the Instant Load Library.

Last edited:
Emit Train Now and Instant Load

Still doesn't function properly. Looks like JR needs to fix this rule ASAP. Especially since it uses an obsolete version of the Instant Load Library.

Sir, This rule has not been updated since multiplayer was added to Trainz. When the requirements to have it work properly under TS12 came about, along with the introduction of Quick drive rule, Emit Train Now was more or less abandoned and there are no plans to update it at this time.

Instant Load Library in contrast is still supported and maintained by myself whenever it is needed but it has not made any special advancements since T:ANE other than avoiding timeouts. <kuid2:45324:555110:3> Instant Load Library v 0.5 should be fine there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back