Tunnel issues

cnjman765

This seems to be a normal thing, but whenever a tunnel is placed down in the game, the ground is seen on the inside when there's terrain on it. The only solution I've seen is to use a dighole, but that causes there to still be a hole which I can't hide. I've looked on other routes (Reading & Northern, Mojave sub) so see how they accomplish their tunnels, and it seems perfectly fine. This has been a problem for me since using TS09/10 (now 12) and I used to be able to simply place the tunnel over the terrain with no problem. Any answers?

This seems to be a normal thing, but whenever a tunnel is placed down in the game, the ground is seen on the inside when there's terrain on it. The only solution I've seen is to use a dighole, but that causes there to still be a hole which I can't hide.

There are two types of tunnels - those that include the dighole and those that require you to add the dighole. If the dighole is included then the tunnel entrance is locked to certain rotations, but you don't have to disguise the dighole with bushes or rocks. If you create your own dighole you can use any orientation for the entrance, but you might have to do some juggling with other assets to get the look you want. You have to ensure that the tunnel you select is the type that you require for your route.

Back