Trains A New Era Bnsf the complete route

jwyant01

Hi guys

I'm Joseph Wyant and I have an issue with the route stated in the title of this forum.

The problem is after I had downloaded it from the DLS it said missing dependencies and that dependency is <kuid:-25:905> and it's by Auran. I can't find it anywhere. I tried to look for it in trainz 2012 and 2009 and found nothing. What is it and why is it so hard to find?
I had deleted the missing dependency from the kuid table and content manager still says missing dependencies.

I gladly appreciate any help you can give. I deleted the route because of that. Oh the version number of that route is version 5.

<kuid:-25:905> is TRS_Coal_Hopper, and <kuid:-1:100929> Both are permanently unavailable

You can not delete an asset in the config file ... You must "Delete Missing Assets" in the Route

A route will still run with missing dependencies

The asset is available on the DLS.

You need to use the web-based DLS which is available as a link at the top of the forums.

Search for the KUID and check all Trainz versions on the left side.

To download from the web, you need to use the FTP option. The download helper is obsolete for TS12 and up.

If something is a dependency (and on the DLS), it will usually just download if you ask whatever has it as a dependency to download, even if "hidden" for CM.

<kuid:-25:905> is TRS_Coal_Hopper, and <kuid:-1:100929> Both are permanently unavailable
... except that you can download kuid:-1:100929 from the DLS.
I just did... via Manage Content in TANE even.

Hello,

The route was originally created in TS12 pre-SP1 (Build 47772) - way before TANE kickstarter even got started. During the years, some of the DLS content was removed, and others had became hidden so CM reports them as unknown assets. I do have plans for it whenever I can get my current projects done (more likely when the next Trainz game comes out probably):)

Hope you enjoy it overall,
Hiawathamr

Back