Terminal Project

If that's a scrapyard...

I think you might want something more like this:

https://goo.gl/maps/q4tNLj7PERk

And this one too:

https://goo.gl/maps/ewx5ETheovn

There are others all over the place. These came to mind because I remembered seeing them the other day.

Thanks for the links, anyhow, here are some more update photos, it is more of a recycling centre with a rail link, so they also breakdown old rollingstock,
I also still need people to have a play around with what I've got so far if anyone is interested.
DlhixiZUYAAJGNd.jpg
Dlhi45gU0AEBW9R.jpg

Come take a quick ride as a passenger, take a look at the scrap yard / recycling centre from the window, have to say, doesn't look half bad
watch

Sorry, I have been away, but have revisited this thread, and found the locomotives you mentioned. Do you know if we can see a track map of this route to see how big it is?? Your route is coming along very nicely

Renocerous:D

Sorry, I have been away, but have revisited this thread, and found the locomotives you mentioned. Do you know if we can see a track map of this route to see how big it is?? Your route is coming along very nicely

Renocerous:D
Thanks for your support, I'll post a map either later today or tomorrow, its 1:11am right now
---EDIT---
You asked, I have provided, the random colours you see are plans
DmnumiwVAAEYLQG.jpg:large

Last edited:
another shot of the yard, roundhouse and surrounds.
---edit---
here is another one, it is likely the sidings across the road will be removed, let me know what you think
DnlW3l-VYAAOxxc.jpg:large
DnldkhPUcAEVL1r.jpg:large

Last edited:
So, here is my new project, a large terminal, what are your thoughts?

Many of us have started Trainz project to dump them for a variety of reasons as time has passed. You have been running this project for over two months now very much in the eyes of the Trainz community and its obvious that you have put a lot of time and effort into it. I would suggest from the posts, the feedback has been good and positive but what are your thoughts on the way it has progress and would you have done it differently if you started again tomorrow. Peter

Many of us have started Trainz project to dump them for a variety of reasons as time has passed. You have been running this project for over two months now very much in the eyes of the Trainz community and its obvious that you have put a lot of time and effort into it. I would suggest from the posts, the feedback has been good and positive but what are your thoughts on the way it has progress and would you have done it differently if you started again tomorrow. Peter
thanks for that, normally my projects last a while, but i learn new techniques that make me not like the old ones as much so I drop them, this one on the other hand, so far I love it, not much I would change, and it is progressing fairly well, everything has fallen into place correctly and I haven't had too many problems with it

Back