Terminal Project

Maybe you should do a street-running tram...

Renocerous:D
Quite like this idea, it will be included later,
Anyway, finally got my new PSU so here is an update
Dx4LmDlVAAAwKS1.jpg:large

I love this so far. These builds aren’t easy and cramped city scenes are always a blast. Keep up the great work!

I love this so far. These builds aren’t easy and cramped city scenes are always a blast. Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the support, they sure aren't easy, and do take a lot of time, but I love how they look, even adding minor details make them look a lot better
DzuQsM1U8AAX9Oo.jpg:large

Last edited:
Here is another quick screenshot, if anyone can recommend any other buildings to use that would be great, a lot of these buildings have been used repeatedly
Dz2GTolUcAEuRzH.jpg:large

If you haven't already, I cant tell if somebody has suggested it or not, but Jointed Rail has some incredible downtown buildings available here:

http://jointedrail.com/product/downtown-building-pack/

There are over 30 models and they can fit in whichever region, or era you are modelling.

They would appear to fit in perfect with the style of buildings you've already layed out.

If you haven't already, I cant tell if somebody has suggested it or not, but Jointed Rail has some incredible downtown buildings available here:

http://jointedrail.com/product/downtown-building-pack/

There are over 30 models and they can fit in whichever region, or era you are modelling.

They would appear to fit in perfect with the style of buildings you've already layed out.
Thanks for that, downloaded them and love them already
D0EPJ3AV4AARqu-.jpg:large

Public Transit

If you are going to do public transportation, not just commuter-rail type things, the Metro CQ312 cars, by subway_v, <kuid2:487222: 1091: 2> and Metro R46 Refit, also by subway_v, <kuid2:487222: 1071: 2>. Metro R46B Refit, is the same as the one before it, but no front. If you are going to do public transit, I know it's hard to find cars (It's usually my main problem when building public transit routes)

If you are going to do public transportation, not just commuter-rail type things, the Metro CQ312 cars, by subway_v, <kuid2:487222: 1091: 2> and Metro R46 Refit, also by subway_v, <kuid2:487222: 1071: 2>. Metro R46B Refit, is the same as the one before it, but no front. If you are going to do public transit, I know it's hard to find cars (It's usually my main problem when building public transit routes)

Thanks for that, although, with me living in NSW, Australia, this route is mainly designed for the Double Deck Sydney Trains and NSW TrainLink stock

Very excited to see the finished product especially when the in-process shots are this exciting! Great work

Back