Terminal Project

You may be interested in my Blue Mountains v2 route commencing at Gosford to the North via Hornsby. The north shore line takes you to Central and the Epping line to Strathfield continuing through Homebush to Penrith, where it ends.

Cheers,
Val.

You may be interested in my Blue Mountains v2 route commencing at Gosford to the North via Hornsby. The north shore line takes you to Central and the Epping line to Strathfield continuing through Homebush to Penrith, where it ends.

Cheers,
Val.
I'll be sure to check it out,
Anyway, another screenshot
Dsp79Y0V4AApCI6.jpg:large
DsqbTD1U0AEcMqz.jpg:large

Last edited:
Oops!

Sorry for my doubling of posts, my computer had frozen, and I tried to post it, and when I came back it said I couldn't post it because it timed out, and I guess it had posted it. No idea how it happened:(

Renocerous:D

Quick scenery shot, haven't been home for a few days so this is all I've got for now,
currently have a few people testing the route and wouldn't mind adding a few more
DtKxr7AUwAINt4V.jpg:large

Decided to add a maintenance depot between the two freight lines that go to the port and the passenger line
DtVgJtiUwAE4DLi.jpg:large
DtVm7UuU4AIUIbe.jpg:large

Last edited:
Did someone say elevated passenger line running next to the freight line? No? Oh well that's what I've started working on, really need to do another video....
DwjYd2AU8AEpzPJ.jpg:large

Back