Terminal Project

Are those the AJS retaining walls? Probably already been brought up however I am curious , they look great

May not seem like much, but it took a decent amount of time
D12OK9EVAAEntEp.jpg:large

:wave: Stopped in to take in a Video from the 9th, really good action with location and multiple trains working both sides of the Track.......

Your Route has good symmetry, by which I mean your structure groupings, though in a Downtown rendition, everything flows and Ebbs, with good placement of Buildings where you'd expect to see them, but not some much that it looks overcrowded.......This is one ginormous project with proper Cityscape gives the viewer an Urban appeal.....I think you have captured that perfectly..........:cool:

Well Done Sir........;)

Route is looking great!

I have not been Trainzing for a while... I came back and looked at this thread, and the pictures. It looks great!

Renocerous:D

:wave: Stopped in to take in a Video from the 9th, really good action with location and multiple trains working both sides of the Track.......

Your Route has good symmetry, by which I mean your structure groupings, though in a Downtown rendition, everything flows and Ebbs, with good placement of Buildings where you'd expect to see them, but not some much that it looks overcrowded.......This is one ginormous project with proper Cityscape gives the viewer an Urban appeal.....I think you have captured that perfectly..........:cool:

Well Done Sir........;)

I have not been Trainzing for a while... I came back and looked at this thread, and the pictures. It looks great!

Honestly, I did not expect this project to get so much support, since my last post I have been working on a few scenes.
D2OiitZVYAEgCm9.jpg:large

D2OiqCrU4AE4KbA.jpg:large

Beautiful church, beautiful scenes. You’re getting so much support because you’re spending lots of time and care to place things with thought and it shows

The interesting thing about your Terminal Project has been that I and likely many other have watched it grow from conception and can relate to the ups and downs of the progress you have made. Few if any know all the ins and outs of Trainz but when you have been stuck you have asked the appropriate questions. Hopefully those who have known the answers have tried to help you and those of us who haven't have also learned from the advice offered. It may not have occur to you, and it was probably never intended but your Terminal Project thread is, and I hope will remain, an ongoing worked example to the frequently ask question from 'Newbies', 'I have purchased T:ANE or TRS2019 now how do I get started.' My current project was started in 2014 and assuming it will migrate to future versions of Trainz I see no reason why it still could be going in 2024. It probably needs to as the main line is only 95 miles end to end of which about one third is currently reasonably detailed hence your 8 months of effort slightly puts my achievements to shame. That said Trainz is about enjoyment and I hope you are getting as much enjoyment from your creativity and we get from following its progress . Peter

Beautiful church, beautiful scenes. You’re getting so much support because you’re spending lots of time and care to place things with thought and it shows

The interesting thing about your Terminal Project has been that I and likely many other have watched it grow from conception and can relate to the ups and downs of the progress you have made. Few if any know all the ins and outs of Trainz but when you have been stuck you have asked the appropriate questions. Hopefully those who have known the answers have tried to help you and those of us who haven't have also learned from the advice offered. It may not have occur to you, and it was probably never intended but your Terminal Project thread is, and I hope will remain, an ongoing worked example to the frequently ask question from 'Newbies', 'I have purchased T:ANE or TRS2019 now how do I get started.' My current project was started in 2014 and assuming it will migrate to future versions of Trainz I see no reason why it still could be going in 2024. It probably needs to as the main line is only 95 miles end to end of which about one third is currently reasonably detailed hence your 8 months of effort slightly puts my achievements to shame. That said Trainz is about enjoyment and I hope you are getting as much enjoyment from your creativity and we get from following its progress . Peter

The route looks great at night! You should show more screenshots like that!

Loving the support guys, here is another evening shot
D2Z5bkAU8AArKqr.jpg:large

Very well done!

I'm so glad you stayed with your project. This looks like one of those routes that will remain a favorite for years.

Here is another update screenshot, after I fill in this area I'll go back to laying some more track.
Updates will continue to be slow due to my new full time job, but the project is still very much alive
D234AQiUkAAPA-h.jpg:large

Mrmegaminer, I have been following this thread without posting anything, but I gotta say I love what you are doing here. It is a great example to the rest of us how to build one of these routes from the ground up. Keep up the outstanding work and keep posting the screenshots!

Back