Hello ish6 - Mars

Cactushead

:D And thank u for all the neat Mars stuff. Finally, I mite just b able to finish a layout. My biggest problem n building a layout is the scenery. I just don't have the flair for it. But for as long as I can remember, I have always had rather intense attraction to Mars. In fact, maybe I will be the first man on Mars. (Yeah, rite. Dream on dummy.):eek: Anyway, I am missing something, and I don't know where to get it. Do u by any chance no the kuid #s for the Martian sky I've seen on some of yor screen shots, and the Martian dust? (None repeatable if possible.) That would b so neat.
Anyway, thanks so much for all the great Martian stuff. Oh, btw, fyi, the Magleves don't have the clickety clack of rails. Its more of a whoosh sound. Also, the trains need cab views and horns and bells for warning us dumb humans to get out of the way. Especially if its that HST coming at u at 3k mph+. So, my friend, keep that Mars stuff coming, and I'll keep downloading and adding it to my layout.
Thanks so much. Cactushead.

:cool:That sounds GOOD!

;)pretty cool to be building something off of another planet good luck to you in your endeavors I'm sure you'll do just fine.

Hi Cactushead,
I am replying on behalf of Ish6 as a collaborator in Ish6 Marz assets as his beta tester for many assets, Ish is still in recovery after a long illness.
Here is the kuid for a Mars sky:

<kuid:524343:5822> Mars Sky from Nasa - V. HD by Arraial.
Also Ish has some Marsz routes (modules) on the DLS - this will give you most or more of what you are looking for and how some asset modules fit together.
Any more problems PM me rather than annoying Ish while he is in recovery mode.

:D And thank u for all the neat Mars stuff. Finally, I mite just b able to finish a layout. My biggest problem n building a layout is the scenery. I just don't have the flair for it. But for as long as I can remember, I have always had rather intense attraction to Mars. In fact, maybe I will be the first man on Mars. (Yeah, rite. Dream on dummy.):eek: Anyway, I am missing something, and I don't know where to get it. Do u by any chance no the kuid #s for the Martian sky I've seen on some of yor screen shots, and the Martian dust? (None repeatable if possible.) That would b so neat.
Anyway, thanks so much for all the great Martian stuff. Oh, btw, fyi, the Magleves don't have the clickety clack of rails. Its more of a whoosh sound. Also, the trains need cab views and horns and bells for warning us dumb humans to get out of the way. Especially if its that HST coming at u at 3k mph+. So, my friend, keep that Mars stuff coming, and I'll keep downloading and adding it to my layout.
Thanks so much. Cactushead.

Hello Cactushead --

It's true that I just got back from near death, but nonetheless my spirits are high, and recovery is giung well --- Thanks you Butler57 for your post, sir -- appreciated it!!!

Now, for the sky can you take a screenshotz please of what sky scheme you're talking about --- I think I know, and that I can help in two seconds …

Also, check out the Marsz Blog here:
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/entry.php?305-THE-MARSZ-BLOG&bt=5505#comment5505

More stuff detailed, including Don's, Ben's etc … items

Happy to read you like the contents --- it's all about imagination, sir -- show us what you have made whenever you deemed it necessary!

Take Care
Ish

Butler 57---

Thanks 4 the info. That Mars sky from NASA was not the one I wanted. The only way I could think of was to find a screen shot of one of ish6's creations that had the sky I'm looking for. So, go to the search page, n the drop down list choose 'all'. Then click 'kuid # and the pick should appear with the sky n the background. Here's the kuid #. 2:58223:30065:1.
I have another desperate request about cab interiors but I'll put that in another discussion. (I hope I did this right.)
TIA, Cactushead.

Hi cactushead
Sounds right - there are a few options for a different 'Mars" sky just play around with what you find.
Note: Ish6 did not do any cab interiors for some or all of the Marsz loco's or rolling stock from memory. But I'm sure he wouldn't mind if someone did.

Thanks 4 the info. That Mars sky from NASA was not the one I wanted. The only way I could think of was to find a screen shot of one of ish6's creations that had the sky I'm looking for. So, go to the search page, n the drop down list choose 'all'. Then click 'kuid # and the pick should appear with the sky n the background. Here's the kuid #. 2:58223:30065:1.
I have another desperate request about cab interiors but I'll put that in another discussion. (I hope I did this right.)
TIA, Cactushead.

Hello C --

Ok I know what you are looking for now -- So that we don't mess with your route follow these instructions to get the Marsz Sky!

1. Download this Marsz-I Sky
<KUID:58223:100268>

into TANE

2. Launch Tane -- Locate your route, open it, and re-save it as a back-up! Now exit surveyor!

3. Launch Marsz-I Sky route, which I think is 1 baseboard --

4. (Experiment here) Now, what u going to do is merge your route (the back-up) to my Marsz-I Sky route!

5. This will give you the sky in your route! It should work, but to be honest, I haven't done this for over a year! NOTE: Use your back-up first to experiment! Let us know how it went!

Lastly, share any screenshotz and / or ideas at the Marsz Blog, if U like! :wave:

Happy Trainzing, sir
Ish

Success. Sort of.

Well, I have a Big thank u for all who helped me here on my Mars route. We're making progress. Thank u to ish6 for finding me the rite Martian Sky for me. But it was a challenge to get it the way I wanted it. But I learned something new, and that's a good thing. The only thing missing rite now is a cab view with controls and horn and bell sounds. (Read my post which has been moved to "Maintainance of Way." Now, if no one wants to tackle this, I understand, as it would b quite a job, and no hard feelings. I can still continue with my route with no problems and b happy with it......just no cab view and no "bells and whistles.":(:D.
Well, back to the ole drawing board. I have to plan a run-in with two of Alien 3's UFO's.
TA-TA 4 now.
Cactushead.

Well, I have a Big thank u for all who helped me here on my Mars route. We're making progress. Thank u to ish6 for finding me the rite Martian Sky for me. But it was a challenge to get it the way I wanted it. But I learned something new, and that's a good thing. The only thing missing rite now is a cab view with controls and horn and bell sounds. (Read my post which has been moved to "Maintainance of Way." Now, if no one wants to tackle this, I understand, as it would b quite a job, and no hard feelings. I can still continue with my route with no problems and b happy with it......just no cab view and no "bells and whistles.":(:D.
Well, back to the ole drawing board. I have to plan a run-in with two of Alien 3's UFO's.
TA-TA 4 now.
Cactushead.

Hello C, sir

Happy to help, and happy things when well --- :udrool:

To be honest, I was away from trainz for 6 months due to some serious health issues; Plus I haven't really done a cab for over a year+ so my skills there are rusty! Not sure if I would get to that point, since I am a creature of habit --- in other words, sir no feeling it! LOL

Looking forward to seeing some screenies of your Marsz route whenever you think it's appropriate -- Update this thread, or the Marsz Blog, or send PM!

Happy Marsz Trainzing!

Ish

Hi ish6,

Sorry to hear u have had problems here. I have to, but I just consider that we r all flawed human beings. And yes, that includes me. I'm sure I have irritated and/or offended someone at some time or another, but it was unintentional.
Anyway, thanks for the info on ede627. I'm on my way to check him out.
TTFN, Cactushead.

Sorry to hear u have had problems here. I have to, but I just consider that we r all flawed human beings. And yes, that includes me. I'm sure I have irritated and/or offended someone at some time or another, but it was unintentional.
Anyway, thanks for the info on ede627. I'm on my way to check him out.
TTFN, Cactushead.

Hi C --

I think you missed understood my post on your other thread, sir --- I was talking about me, creating the astronauts, not the community, etc! Simply stating that creating astronauts / people (asset) not my cup fo tea! :)

Take care, and can't wait to see any pictures of your Marsz route! -- U can use my marsz blog if u like!

Ish

Back