Notice from Freeman Locomotive Works

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
I have just updated to TANE SP3. Therefore, from now on, all content requires at least TANE SP3. I apologize to those who have not yet updated to TANE SP3, but I want to make sure that all my content is up to date with the advancements in TANE.

Support Notice for Freeman Locomotive Works

This evening I'm heading up to my Grammy's (my grandmother on my Mom's side) for my cousin's first child's birthday. I will be coming back sometime on Sunday. Because the WiFi is not the most reliable up there, I will not be able to provide support for my creations until I return sometime on Sunday, with support returning as late as Monday morning. If you have any questions about my content or need help with my content, you will have to wait until at the latest Monday morning for a reply. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
Sincerely jordon412
Owner of Freeman Locomotive Works

Support Notice for Freeman Locomotive Works

Today I'm heading off to the theme parks at Universal Studios Resort, which are Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida, in Orlando, Florida. I will be spending most, if not the whole day, away from my hotel room and will be at the theme parks. Depending on when I get back home, limited support for my creations will not be available until as early as Saturday, November 24th. Limited support will be available beginning on Sunday, November 25th, with full support on Monday, November 26th. I apologize for the inconvenience this will cause.
Sincerely,
Jordon Freeman
Owner of Freeman Locomotive Works

Last edited:
Back