Need NVDIA Geforce Experience Help

ish6

Since 2001
Hi Guyz --

I know there are smarter folks then me when it comes to graphic cards, so hopefully I can get some hele to understand this message:

I've read everything I can find, but I am yet to a solution --

I am getting this message when I try to update:

Something went wrong. Try reinstalling Geforce Experience

I did try that , etc .... no results -- I think my video card is i750 ---

Thanks
Ish

i750 isn't a video card, not sure what it is!

The Nvidia Control panel will tell you what Graphics card you have Control Panel > Nvidia Control Panel > Help > System Information.
My Computer > Right Click > Properties will tell you what processor you have, that's probably where the i comes in!

I'd get rid of Nvidia Experience, causes more problems than it solves and it is not required to use a Graphics card and can in some cases stop games from working.

Or See here for possible fix, seems to be a common problem. https://forums.geforce.com/default/...went-wrong-try-restarting-geforce-experience/

Last edited:
I've had this issue before, most of the time I grabbed an installer from nvidia's drivers page and performed a clean install for my gfx card. Geforce Experience then worked as expected afterwards. Hope this helps

-Andrew R.

I'd get rid of Nvidia Experience, causes more problems than it solves and it is not required to use a Graphics card and can in some cases stop games from working.

Really? Maybe that's why I can no longer save my Far Cry 4 user maps....

i750 isn't a video card, not sure what it is!

The Nvidia Control panel will tell you what Graphics card you have Control Panel > Nvidia Control Panel > Help > System Information.
My Computer > Right Click > Properties will tell you what processor you have, that's probably where the i comes in!

Or See here for possible fix, seems to be a common problem. https://forums.geforce.com/default/...went-wrong-try-restarting-geforce-experience/

Thanks Macl --- very informative, sir!

Ish

I've had this issue before, most of the time I grabbed an installer from nvidia's drivers page and performed a clean install for my gfx card. Geforce Experience then worked as expected afterwards. Hope this helps

-Andrew R.

Hello Andrew

Did as you instructed, and it seems it worked --

Thanks a bunch
Ish

Back