Disappearing loads on 73ft centerbeams

KickingRocks

I've been playing around with the Legacy of the BN route in T:ANE, and I've noticed that once I have a certain number of the 73ft centerbeams on my train, the loads will start to disappear on some of them, despite still carrying whatever commodity was assigned. Is this a memory issue, or is it something else?

This occurs both in Surveyor and Driver.

Last edited:
I just patched to 94916 all loads are visable on 73ft centerbeams except for the last centerbeam.
ZB7Vx4F.jpg

Patched to 94916 last night and in a scenario I had already created all the cars were displaying loads.

Does it matter how many cars you have? Or does the last car always fail to display a load regardless of the number of cars?

EDIT: Just reloaded the session and I'm now getting missing loads again.

Last edited:
Patched to 94916 last night and in a scenario I had already created all the cars were displaying loads.

Does it matter how many cars you have? Or does the last car always fail to display a load regardless of the number of cars?

EDIT: Just reloaded the session and I'm now getting missing loads again.

Is it an existing driving save or the actual session?

Hate to bump a thread, but does anyone (JR or otherwise) know what causes this? There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to what causes the loads to disappear so I'm starting to doubt that it's a memory issue.

Back