Lumber yard queston

Railhead001

Hello folks,
I am using the JointedRail 76 Lumber Yard and need to find something similar to the smaller sheds it uses to make a mini lumberyard, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

RH001

Hello folks,
I am using the JointedRail 76 Lumber Yard and need to find something similar to the smaller sheds it uses to make a mini lumberyard, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

RH001

Can you post a picture that might help us find something that matches?

I think JR made some sheds and small buildings that are similar, but I'm not sure.

Sorry for the delay, below is the example of the smaller shed style with lumber in the center of the picture that I am interested in:

2018-07-11_06_24_58-_Greenshot.png

look for lumber shed or shed. There are some made by Dave Snow and some by Jerker, and VicTrainz, which might work. Try Deane's stuff as well he's made various farm outbuildings that are similar. JR may even have lumber sheds as well, but I can't remember. If so look for the stuff in the free section of their content. There is an open shed meant for locomotives, or equipment that might work. 22alpha is the username when you search for installed content.

There are probably lots of others that have stuff similar that will work.

Back