Let's talk trees

An invaluable post....never knew about rmm's flora...now I am damned hooked on his stuff. So much so that my complete route will have a tree overhaul.
Cheers,
Val.

:wave: Hello Graeme,

I see you have a ROG computer, how do you like it?

:( I plan to hangup my week kneed HP Envy with stupid integrated GPU for a ROG NVidia 4MG asap......

:confused: I could get 6mg GPU, but it will kill the Battery, at least that's what I read from reviews which said, you'd need at least 2 power bricks to keep the battery alive.....if traveling away from Plugs........LOL

A nickle for you thoughts Sir........When you get a chance.....Thanks :D
Hi Blue,
It's just a custom desktop with an Asus ROG Strix GTX1060 6gb OC108%, coupled to an i5 7600 and 8gb ram. It flies. If I was to be purchasing a laptop for Trainz, I would be looking for something like an Acer Predator with a built in 6gb 1060. Over here they only come with an i7 and 16gb ram. But at least get one with the best graphics in your price range for future proofing.
cheers
Graeme

Hi Blue,
It's just a custom desktop with an Asus ROG Strix GTX1060 6gb OC108%, coupled to an i5 7600 and 8gb ram. It flies. If I was to be purchasing a laptop for Trainz, I would be looking for something like an Acer Predator with a built in 6gb 1060. Over here they only come with an i7 and 16gb ram. But at least get one with the best graphics in your price range for future proofing.
cheers
Graeme

:cool: Thank you Sir, Much appreciated, I'll check it............:udrool:

Tried to download some toxa_batoxa. Forest splines or something? Anyway every one of them was faulty because the latest mesh library is missing something

If you delete the latest version of the library and download (use 'Download this version...') <kuid2:19691:100014:1> to replace it then the assets will work. The assets you list have not been updated to the latest version of the library. There might be other assets that have been updated, and will stop working when you delete the latest library version. Unfortunately, there is no way that the two libraries can exist side-by-side - a serious design problem in the asset versioning system.

The failure to update these assets to match the latest version of the library should be brought to the attention of the original creator.

Thanks for the tip SailorDan. Looks like better avoided for now. Too much work to figure out what will work with what....

Back