Easiest way to save to reinstall windows.

malaru

Easiest way to save a track you have been working on because you need to reinstall the OS? - I have put months of work into my Florida project- Id prefer to save it, dont really want to upload it to DLS but would if that was easiest.

If everything on the route is on the DLS or built-in you can make a CDP and store it on an external device. If you have a large external device you could save the folder.

Uploading a WIP unfinished route to the DLS would be improper, as alot of people are misusing the DLS, using it as their own personal cloud storage of unfinished routes

Save your userdata folder or even the whole TS12 folder to another drive such as a USB external, then copy it back after you have reinstalled. TS12 doesn't need to be reinstalled you can just copy it to another PC drive or whatever and apart from re-entering your password, username and preferences etc it will work.

Easiest way to save a track you have been working on because you need to reinstall the OS? - I have put months of work into my Florida project- Id prefer to save it, dont really want to upload it to DLS but would if that was easiest.
Which OS are you updating from/to?

How are you updating?

Last edited:
Back