JR Route Release: Eagle River Railway

1e4vfAg.jpg

CThU6FS.jpg

J5PXAKU.jpg

The PRR I1sa session on Coal Country is the quintessential Trainz experience for me. It doesn’t get any better than K&L Steam on a JR route. Thanks, Steve and Scratchy - I can’t wait to get the time to run this one.

I love blowdown in the #50 promo video. Is it available as a driver command? I also appreciate all the sessions available for Eagle River. Good sessions are what really make a route for me. I would love to see - and be willing to pay for - more sessions involving steam on this and other routes.

The PRR I1sa session on Coal Country is the quintessential Trainz experience for me. It doesn’t get any better than K&L Steam on a JR route. Thanks, Steve and Scratchy - I can’t wait to get the time to run this one.

I love blowdown in the #50 promo video. Is it available as a driver command? I also appreciate all the sessions available for Eagle River. Good sessions are what really make a route for me. I would love to see - and be willing to pay for - more sessions involving steam on this and other routes.

Glad you're enjoying both! The blowdown on #50 is controlled by the secondary whistle command. It's explained here how to set it up if you don't already have it setup: https://kltrainz.com/faqs/

This is a fantastic route, I absolutely love it. Everything is working fine. I also bought the K&L Steam loco set and got the session, love that also.

Thank you everybody involved, I'm going to be spending lots of time on this route.

I think here's missing something.
Cab GMD-1 #77
I have no items with "missing assets"

☼ ? ☼

I believe that #77 is a dummy MU and the cab mechanisms were stripped from her at some point. :D Therefore there are no "missing assets".

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Truly an amazing work of art. Congratulations to everyone involved.

However: Is there any way of removing the ditch lights from the locomotives?

Thank you.

Regards,

Truly an amazing work of art. Congratulations to everyone involved.

However: Is there any way of removing the ditch lights from the locomotives?

Thank you.

Regards,

I did it with the BW9's because the lights were broken in SP2.
Shut them off in the config.txt
But I like those lights so now in SP3 I changed them back ON.

Gyra light = 1 or 0

Just a few screenies from JRs Eagle River Railway. A pair of SD7s with empty log cars. Thanks scratchy & JR for all your hard work that has gone into this very realistic & beautiful route.

ATS8O3p.jpg
3veWB1z.jpg
ViGs7m6.jpg

Last edited:
I did it with the BW9's because the lights were broken in SP2.
Shut them off in the config.txt
But I like those lights so now in SP3 I changed them back ON.

Gyra light = 1 or 0

Thank you Richarde, I did get the ditch lights off the GP15T's, but I'm not having any luck with the others. I'll keep trying.

Regards,

Last edited:
Back