JR Route Release: Eagle River Railway

No. Nothing needed that would incur any TFX update.

Eagle River is all set, formal announcement post in the morning.

Make sure to download all files, submit any open for edits and also there ARE Download Station assets still required so make sure those are downloaded as well. Enjoy!

Very nice Rich. This is a really beautiful route, which reflects your hard work that you put into it.

I will have to check this out in detail tomorrow - It's 1:15 am here and a bit too late to start getting into a driving session! :D

A few shots of JRs Eagle River Railway
ippfCz8.jpg
ff1ClMm.jpg
g5unqvK.jpg

Stunning work Scratchy. Definitely a route worth owning.

I can also highly recommend the K&L extra content too.

3ia1xxyq.vaj.jpg

mqygjbap.x2i.jpg

l3fxoy3m.kf2.jpg

m2hevpm0.hkj.jpg

:'(I was afraid this was going to happen. I am missing 32 assets. They are on the DLS but since my ISP is AT&T I have not been able to download anything for over two weeks. :'(

No one on AT&T appears to be able to download anything from N3V which is going to hurt independent payware providers too as time goes on.

<sigh>

Is this because of the great AJIT PAI ?

Could be, God alone knows what impact all this craziness will have.

Personally I'm in favor of California withdrawing from the Union and rejoining Mexico, after all the US invaded and seized us in the 1840's. Imagine the impact, financial and social, on Mexico. However if Oregon and Washington state joined us in withdrawing we could join Canada. :D

After reviewing the missing assets the only one that is critical is the 70ft turntable. I am considering replacements.

Last edited:
Is there a missing session? They are numbered 01, 02, 03, 04, 06, no trace of 05.

Is there a missing session? They are numbered 01, 02, 03, 04, 06, no trace of 05.

I was wondering when someone would ask this, I didn't finish session 05 in time, because it goes in days of the week, I kept 05 (friday) free for a session to the Pulp Mill in the future :)

Thankyou UP5521

I asked because there were many missing assets when the previous route was freshly released.

OK, I don't remember that. Whatever it was I'm sure it was sorted, releasing a route with multiple people involved can be tricky.

I was wondering when someone would ask this, I didn't finish session 05 in time, because it goes in days of the week, I kept 05 (friday) free for a session to the Pulp Mill in the future :)

Thankyou UP5521

That makes the Steam session 07 Sunday which seems right. :) It really is a beautiful route.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Thanks so much :wave:

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the beautiful map and the beautiful sessions.

The cherry on top is replacing in the config of the map the region, responsible for the running traffic on the roads, by the built-in region "HP-Trainz Region Marias Pass", <kuid2:68787:200300:11>. :)

Regards
Swordfish

I've got everything downloaded that I need but I'm having one issue: The BW9 cab mech is faulty. I've deleted and reinstalled and it won't fix. Any tips?

Back