Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: JR Route Release: Eagle River Railway

United States of America, Texas, Dickinson

I just started Session 2 and the same thing is there too for the BW9. Cab control is only via the sliders. No lever control in the cab.

Gary

Blog Entries

The GMD1 has been hosted on https://www.australiantrainzdivision.com/ for those that dont have the route, you can grab it there for free under the locomotive section

Scratchy,
    Thanks for the heads up. I just went there and downloaded it. It looks great from the outside , but the interior has no levers or dials . It is clearly missing something. You can't run it in cab mode unless you use the sliders.

Is there some interior dependency that I am missing? Nothing shows faulty, out of date, or open for edit. I didn't see anything on their site that called for additional downloads for dependencies. Running TANE 94916.

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by MF01 View Post
    Please anyone change the kuid <kuid:37581:1249> by <kuid2:45324:90101:3> dash2 cab mechanism and it will works fine
    Okay, I stumbled on the work-around for this problem, located in Post #81 of this thread. Thanks MF01.
    I substituted the Dash2 cab mechanism kuid for the interior one in the config file. Now the interior of the GMD1 looks just right and I'm driving from the interior in cab mode. Perfect.

Thanks again MF01.

Gary