JR Route Release: Eagle River Railway

Wow, this route is a true gem! I doubt JR has not even built a narrow gauge line in their previous layouts so the Eagle River is going to be a very interesting route to run. This pack has to be really worth the money. I'm looking forward to buying and running this layout on my copy of T:ANE SP3.

Is there any rolling stock for narrow gauge line near Pulp Mill?

In case people have not seen them go to Huntington shops site there is #32 a 4-6-0 in 4 liveries that look really good, actually shame they did not do them as 4 seprate numbers and 50T / 70T shays #17 & #18 witch for some reason even though Im sure i Installed everything missing a KUID from both loco and tender ... have written to author

ER #32 Flashy Version Awaits its return run
ER-%2332-Flashy-version-awaits-for-its-return-run.jpg

Tom

Last edited:
The missing bogies for the Eagle River Climaxes #17,18 is the Blank Pinstriped version

Tom

Last edited:
This route has been a rare treat. I read someone comparing it to Oregon, Pacific, and Eastern and it's an apt comparison.

I did take a moment to find speedtrees of similat size and appearance to the billboard trees, and used those to make "fake" updated assets to replace those BB trees with 3D trees - no change in performace (I have micro stutters either way LOL)

Anyway, Eagle River + K&L Connie and Mastodon = pure joy.

GIsDw2S.jpeg

Here 50 and 70 work to move logs down to Beaver Cove.

Last edited:
Nice work! I'd love to give it a good overhaul one day but like you say a quick swap out of the trees and tweaks to enviro settings its still very usable in TS19 for people :)

Was thinking what this railroad was missing in rolling stock and first thought was works vehicles ... then I remembered all the great ones by Ben Dorsey .... Have not altered the configs yet but here is Climax #17 Moving the MOW equipment Light Crane, shovel, pile driver, Magnet crane, Auger and works caboose with flat cars where needed

Still liking this route so much

Tom

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Well here we are five years later with some good news, an update for Eagle River is in final stages of beta and almost ready to release! While the bare bones remain the same, the route has been completely overhauled and features new scenery, track and possibly a new addition to the loco roster.

Coming soon to JointedRail for TS19 and above :)

screen1.png

scratchy_6527d720c0ef7.png

scratchy_6527d75b955e7.png

scratchy_6527d77999a28.png

scratchy_6527d7a5142d7.png

scratchy_6527d9c8461df.png

Last edited:
Well here we are five years later with some good news, an update for Eagle River is in final stages of beta and almost ready to release! While the bare bones remain the same, the route has been completely overhauled and features new scenery, track and possibly a new addition to the loco roster.

screen7.png

screen5.png

screen1.png

screen9.png
Screenshots not showing what a shame always oved this route, even clicking on them does not open them

Tom

I'm imagining this will be a free upgrade for people who have already bought the route like how the DBEV was a free upgrade, right?

Outstanding. I love everything you have put out Scratchy. You have a great knack for capturing the feel of a subject route.

Oooh, I can't wait! The screen-shots are stunning!

This is absolutely one of my favorite routes not only standalone but also integrated into my larger BNSF/Great Northern route.

I want to say I saw a Eagle River SD40-2 someone did and posted a screen shot of it a while back but cannot remember maybe someone here might have say it.

Back