Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: JR Route Release: Eagle River Railway

United States of America, Texas, Dickinson

I just started Session 2 and the same thing is there too for the BW9. Cab control is only via the sliders. No lever control in the cab.

Gary

Blog Entries

The GMD1 has been hosted on https://www.australiantrainzdivision.com/ for those that dont have the route, you can grab it there for free under the locomotive section

Scratchy,
    Thanks for the heads up. I just went there and downloaded it. It looks great from the outside , but the interior has no levers or dials . It is clearly missing something. You can't run it in cab mode unless you use the sliders.

Is there some interior dependency that I am missing? Nothing shows faulty, out of date, or open for edit. I didn't see anything on their site that called for additional downloads for dependencies. Running TANE 94916.

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by MF01 View Post
    Please anyone change the kuid <kuid:37581:1249> by <kuid2:45324:90101:3> dash2 cab mechanism and it will works fine
    Okay, I stumbled on the work-around for this problem, located in Post #81 of this thread. Thanks MF01.
    I substituted the Dash2 cab mechanism kuid for the interior one in the config file. Now the interior of the GMD1 looks just right and I'm driving from the interior in cab mode. Perfect.

Thanks again MF01.

Gary

Just some shots from a recent session.

The lighting on this route is amazing. I wish I could copy Scratchy's settings across to just about every other route I have.

Cheers,
    Piere.

Blog Entries

Great shots mate, thanks for the kind words. Cool looking boxcars. Tbh you probably could, well for new routes, delete all the baseboards from Eagle River, and do a save as so you have a blank template with the environmental settings. haha

Blog Entries

I liked the little surprise towards the end of the route.

It really is a great route, very atmospheric.
    "My wife says that if I buy one more train, she is going to leave me. I'm going to miss her."

Quote Originally Posted by scratchy View Post
    Great shots mate, thanks for the kind words. Cool looking boxcars. Tbh you probably could, well for new routes, delete all the baseboards from Eagle River, and do a save as so you have a blank template with the environmental settings. haha
    No worries, it's a great route.

It's actually quite relaxing to just hop up on the tender of one of K&L's steamers on a late afternoon run and just enjoy the scenery rolling by.

As for your suggestion. I am nowhere near capable of starting my own routes to this standard, but you have given me an idea.

Cheers,
    Piere.

Ha Ha. Found it.

Great view from up there.

Cheers,
    Piere.

United States of America, Wisconsin (WI), Denmark

I got the GMD-1 Eagle River Railway from Australian Trainz Division and got all of the dependencies except <kuid:37581:1131>. Can anyone tell me where I can find this dependency?

It's in the locomotive pack from the route.

The GMD-1 config file has a numbering system using the ARN system but it isn't functional. How does one make ARN functional for this locomotive?

Thanks, John

<kuid:37581:1131>. Can anyone tell me where I can find this dependency?
    This the Flexicoil truck used on the GMD1. I can't afford a $40.00 route to run a free engine so I tried substituting <kuid:559188:100856>. It isn't perfect but you can now see the engine. It is nice, no doubt.
    Best,
    smyers

United States of America, Wisconsin (WI), Denmark

Thanks for letting me know.

Blog Entries

Running the Tourist Train session. I've reached the Beaver Cove station on the return leg, but nothing happens , instruction wise. Does the session end here?
    "My wife says that if I buy one more train, she is going to leave me. I'm going to miss her."