JR Route Release: Eagle River Railway

Please anyone change the kuid <kuid:37581:1249> by <kuid2:45324:90101:3> dash2 cab mechanism and it will works fine

Camp A Run? Ran to camp a, did the run around to the other end with the locos but how do the log cars get loaded or do you have to do it yourself some how?

I had big problems trying to get the message pop up there for some reason, you need to run around your train, then pull forward so each of the log cars stop between the yellow bollards beside the truck. Wait for each car to load then drive back toward the coast. You can do two cars at a time if you stop with the coupler between the bollards too. Hope that helps.

I got the message to uncouple the cars and do the run around but no message after that on what to do even after I coupled the train together at the front end. I'll run to Camp A and try your suggestion scratchy. Thanks. Got to Camp A ,did run around, loaded log cars and got a red signal at MC2 switch and red signal won't change to proceed to beaver cove to unload cars. Anybody having this problem?

Last edited:
Hi guys, I will completely redo the Local and Camp A sessions over the next couple of days, to hopefully remove the bugs, please stay tuned and I'll let you know when to redownload. Any other feedback regarding sessions would be appreciated! Sorry about the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Hi scratchy a session from beaver cove to camp A & camp b including running woodchip hoppers to pulp mill

dropping off empty log cars & empty woodchip hoppers at Myrtle creek for loading.

When train returns from camp b loaded picks up loaded log cars & loaded woodchip hoppers from myrtle creek

Andrew

Last edited:
Are you just telling me about the sessions I made?

EDIT: So this is seen

Hi guys, I will completely redo the Local and Camp A sessions over the next couple of days, to hopefully remove the bugs, please stay tuned and I'll let you know when to redownload. Any other feedback regarding sessions would be appreciated! Sorry about the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Hi All! Please go to your JointedRail Account and redownload the sessions for Eagle River. I have fixed a couple of unfortunate bugs.

- Local to Keane, the locos started with far too much brake pressure and would not move. (Apparently pressing D key can fix this but I replaced anyway)

- Camp A Run, I totally redid the session, no matter what I did to the original, I couldn't get commands to follow on after a navigation point command was completed. It should work pretty good now!

Thanks everyone for your support :)

scratchy_5b6d727c3f123.jpg

Thankyou Biffspurlock and RJArtim, be sure to post up a few screenshots of where you've been on it! (plus if you find all the bears)

Okay I am confused where are the fulldome, bicycle car, boontown branch eagle river cars from cause I don't think those come with the K&L #50 or the route at JR

Back