Invisible Track

stouthm

Get over it
Anyone know of a invisible track that does not show in Surveyor? Reason I ask is because of those damn tracks that you cannot delete so if you connect them to the invisible track they become invisible but I can still see the colored lines which indicate the invisible track. Any invisible track without the colored lines? Thanks. I sure SP3 fixes this problem.

Can't see the problem: There are many invisible tracks, built in and at DLS. Lay one at the time until you don't see it (the spline circles will be there). The problem of tracks that can't be deleted is old. As you say.. will SP3 fixes it? And yes, your solution to attach an invisible one works also for me.

llebrez, thanks for replying. I was trying to avoid what you suggested, hoping that someone knew a track I could use. I will now do what I was trying to avoid. I will post here when I find a track.

What track did you use originally?

I noticed that some tracks render better than others such as the Jointed Rail track renders quicker and nicer than the LRW pro-track, though the LRW track is nice looking.

Then there are some really old track splines such as the very old FMA track, which does not render completely if at all, and sadly the same with SAM track which looks good and was my standby for years but seems to lose its pieces and when switching views from one part of a route to another, I get spline points only and no track for a long time.

Hi John, I've been using JR's tracks for a very long time and only recently when I had to reinstall a route that I thought was lost did I encounter some missing tracks. Not a big deal. It forced me to do some searching and I did find at least four invisible tracks with only the spline points showing. Something good came of it. They are: FMA invisible track, SAP_ivtrack, invisible track (kuid2:82100:23990:1 and inviso rail (kuid2:67598:38001:5. There may be others but you really only need one so take your pick. On to do more work on the route.

Back