Graphics Card; What's the best bang for my buck?

First thing to do is to increase your DDR3 RAM from 4Gb to 8Gb. That will make a huge difference to all aspects of your computer's performance (and to being able to run T:ANE).
Then, (I'm with pdkoester on this one) wait for the next generation of GTX 1050Ti to appear (probably will be called the GTX 1150Ti, but that name isn't confirmed yet).
It is a very efficient card with very modest power requirements. It should also perform very well and integrate well with the rest of your machine-spec.

First thing to do is to increase your DDR3 RAM from 4Gb to 8Gb. That will make a huge difference to all aspects of your computer's performance (and to being able to run T:ANE).
Then, (I'm with pdkoester on this one) wait for the next generation of GTX 1050Ti to appear (probably will be called the GTX 1150Ti, but that name isn't confirmed yet).
It is a very efficient card with very modest power requirements. It should also perform very well and integrate well with the rest of your machine-spec.

Remember it has a 75 watt power supply as far as I can see. I don't think it will be sufficient.

Cheerio John

They should make an external device with it's own external power supply, where any video card can be plugged into the device, so all low end laptops and desktops can be USB cable hooked up to it

I remember seeing a device like this ... why are people not using it

They should make an external device with it's own external power supply, where any video card can be plugged into the device, so all low end laptops and desktops can be USB cable hooked up to it

Because the USB is too slow, for one thing.

Because they are horrendously expensive! You can get a Cheap PC for the same price!

Back