Christmas in July? 12 Days of Christmas Content is up

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
The content is now up for the 12 days of Christmas from last December, sorry it took so long to get it together but we've been a tad busy lately plus had some PC issues.

We did leave the Brunswick Central route out of the release here as we want to do some work on that and then we'll re-release that at a later time, so its like 11 days of content.

You can find them all in the freeware section or right now at least under latest releases

http://jointedrail.com/product-category/freeware/latest-releases/

FINALLY! I can now get the 2017 12 days of Christmas content that was at JR I missed out on! (Well,I did get some of it.;) )

:wave: Thank you JR,

:cool: Your are like playing with the best, cant beat this, I was away last year when this first came out and Today feels like Xmas in the summer,,,,,,

Hope you got your computer issues squared up, that's never fun when your trying to run a successful business........

;) Enjoy the holiday too,,,,,,,

is there anyway of getting the pdf for the semaphores that you had up whe you first brought them out again?

Thank you guys, now i can finish redoing all the towns on my route. Loved the generic houses, they fit in well just about anywhere.

Back