SW8 ELS engine from CattyPatty

danmrc

Does anyone know if this engine is out there somewhere available for download - payware or not? Its by CattyPatty. I've been to his website which doesn't seem to be operating or has been updated in a while. I tried to PM him as well. I believe he has been deployed so maybe he doesn't have Trainz access. He calls it a SW8 #1201 ELS and #1200. I've looked on the web as well with no luck. I'm working on an Escanaba & Lake Superior route and could use this engine there.

Thanks

There's a bigger chance that the asset has never been released.

You can see when he was last on the forums by looking at his profile, which will confirm when he was last active and may contain a valid email address as well.

I have a "EMD SW8 - Strasburg" installed in TANE

<kuid:648132:89842>
trainboy1
The color is black.

Since I have an overload of everything and even more, I have no idea where it's coming from.

I don't think the loc on your picture is a SW8

SW8 has only one exhaust pipe.

The SW1200 has two.

(numbering 1200 and 1201 ?)

Does anyone know if this engine is out there somewhere available for download - payware or not? Its by CattyPatty. I've been to his website which doesn't seem to be operating or has been updated in a while. I tried to PM him as well. I believe he has been deployed so maybe he doesn't have Trainz access. He calls it a SW8 #1201 ELS and #1200. I've looked on the web as well with no luck. I'm working on an Escanaba & Lake Superior route and could use this engine there.

Thanks

where is his site?

Back