Monongahela & Western Pennsylvania

I'm loving the route so far. However, the lights on the crossing signals don't want to come on. The gates lower, but no lights.

2a6sak6.png

I'm loving the route so far. However, the lights on the crossing signals don't want to come on. The gates lower, but no lights.
its an issue with Tane and the signals, nothing we could do about it, since the release new signals have been tested with new scripting.

Is anyone else having trouble with the signals when creating a session with this route? I tried creating a route from scratch and editing one of the sessions. The signals remain in a stopped state and I see a message that an ai train has control of the junction. In the new session I have not added any other trains and in the edited session I removed all the other drivers and deleted the extra consists with no effect.

LouP

Never mind, I just found an obscure post that said that JR changed the script for signals so the the engine had to be running forward for the signals to set properly. I turned the engine around and sure enough, the signals changed to proceed as I moved forward. What a PITA, not good for what I am trying to build. Was thinking of using the runaround ex rule but guess what, it's not in TANE. I am going to scoop it out of TS12 and see if it works in TANE.

LouP

I was able to get everything into T:ANE, but the dependencies pack is being stubborn. So I got a lot of unknown assets and I'm guessing all those has to be in the dependencies pack.

Back