Monongahela & Western Pennsylvania

Top one is the actual coal hoppers, which should be packed in there. If its not showing for some reason you can get it here as well http://jointedrail.com/product/pplx-100-ton-gondola-pack/

The rest of those assets are definitely in the pack, i just installed them again just to be safe and all of those install with the packs. All 3 i have verified as residing in the mwp_dependencies.cdp file.

Last edited:
<kuid2:45324:25500:1>

This is the dependency that is showing missing in the PRR signals. Also the Plate Girder Bendy is showing faulty with missing textures showing in the view erros log.

I had the coal hopper issue where I had to download the hopper seperately. They weren't showing up in the sessions.

I also have the faulty Plate Girder Bendy. Is that part of the tall bridge? because I have a piece missing from that.

The mw extra cdp file now contains the one showing missing for some, the 45324:28251:1. This should take care of any missing assets for folks then. Download that extras file now and you should be all set

That was it! Now it is all ok.
Thank you very much for the beautiful maps and the sessions.

Regards

Swordfish

More than likely that is it yes that you are missing part of the bridge for.

Both of these are error free in TANE Build 90945, the signals from the person above and the bridge. I would revert the bridge to original as it also looks to be a built in in some versions, that should take care of the faulty.

N820RS if you cant get the asset your needing which is in the pack send us a support ticket and we'll send you the file even though i know that is in the dependencies file.

I am still missing these kuid's:

Kuid:506034:759016

Kuid:506034:759020

Kuid2:45324:25500:1

kuid2:45324:28250:1

kuid:156765:100441

I did download the extras pack and the dependency's pack,I even re-downloaded them again,and yet still missing these... I would like to have all the dependency's first before I try the route so I see it in it's full potential.:)

And you are 100 percent sure you didnt leave something Open for Edit along the way?

Ive added the 5 above into the extra as needed.cdp file thats in there, redownload that and reinstall it and it should take care of things for you and the few above you as well. it also contains the PPLX hopper you need too just in case.

Okay,I will try re-downloading to see if that fixes it.

EDIT:All dependency's are there now,nothing open for edit on the route,and it's really nice.:D All is resolved now.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I also like the names of some of the signs on this section of the route...

Especially this one...:hehe:

Last edited:
More than likely that is it yes that you are missing part of the bridge for.

Both of these are error free in TANE Build 90945, the signals from the person above and the bridge. I would revert the bridge to original as it also looks to be a built in in some versions, that should take care of the faulty.

N820RS if you cant get the asset your needing which is in the pack send us a support ticket and we'll send you the file even though i know that is in the dependencies file.

I just had the bridge problem to fix and it's all fixed now by reverting to original. Thank you and great route :)

And you are 100 percent sure you didnt leave something Open for Edit along the way?

Ive added the 5 above into the extra as needed.cdp file thats in there, redownload that and reinstall it and it should take care of things for you and the few above you as well. it also contains the PPLX hopper you need too just in case.

This solved my PRR Signals but still the bridge is in error. I have re installed everything 4 times and even went as far to re install Trainz. Reformatted computer for unrelated problems. Nothing is open for edit and here is what the bridge shows in the View Errors log. Apologies for my computer or me in some error on this.
bTsb6d

Plate_Bridge_Bendy_View_Errors.png
[/URL][/IMG]

This solved my PRR Signals but still the bridge is in error. I have re installed everything 4 times and even went as far to re install Trainz. Reformatted computer for unrelated problems. Nothing is open for edit and here is what the bridge shows in the View Errors log. Apologies for my computer or me in some error on this.
bTsb6d

Plate_Bridge_Bendy_View_Errors.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I had that problem at one stage. I clicked on each one and converted to original. Only one of them is the right one (I just can't remember which one) and then they will all disappear. I hope that makes sense.

This route is awesome. Well done guys.

Firstly, I'd like to call out the lack of "speed trees"... the way you guys make your routes my functionality is exceptional with smooth operations. Personally I think they look better and are well suited anyway.

Secondly, I love how your route builders create a "scene"... ie whether it's a rustic old barrel in just the right place, lineside rails, circuit boxes, etc. Just those little details here and there, but it's not overdone or overcluttered. 10 out of 10 guys.

Having a ball with both Tidewater and Monongahela & Western Pennsylvania at the moment.

Last edited:
This route is awesome. Well done guys.

Firstly, I'd like to call out the lack of "speed trees"... the way you guys make your routes my functionality is exceptional with smooth operations. Personally I think they look better and are well suited anyway.

Secondly, I love how your route builders create a "scene"... ie whether it's a rustic old barrel in just the right place, lineside rails, circuit boxes, etc. Just those little details here and there, but it's not overdone or overcluttered. 10 out of 10 guys.

Having a ball with both Tidewater and Monongahela & Western Pennsylvania at the moment.

I completely agree :)

If the bridge is causing you problems right click on it and revert to original as some have mentioned, this will fix things for you.

Tried clicking all of them to revert and nothing. Could it have anything to do with runnin Trainz from Steam? I am using 90959 from Steam. Didn't know if maybe there is something conflicting between the Steam version and the stand alone version.

It may be, we don't test with a Steam build but it wouldn't be the first time one Build is off from another for some odd reason.

Reverting that asset should fix the issue in question though in a normal TANE Build. Its a built in item too so possibly try right clicking on the asset in question, click list asset versions, and then if there is several in there ( and one not showing faulty) delete the faulty one and download the other one if it shows Available for Download. If it shows already installed it should be fine as well then.

Not sure why you have other bits that are showing faulty dependencies either,you may require some reverting on dependencies of those sessions as well.

Also since you don't show it make sure you have NO Open for Edit items as well, that could also cause problems.

I am using Steam. After the update of the extra file and reverting the bridge to orignal all works as it should. I only had 2 problems. The NS sign thingy and the bridge.

It may be, we don't test with a Steam build but it wouldn't be the first time one Build is off from another for some odd reason.

Reverting that asset should fix the issue in question though in a normal TANE Build. Its a built in item too so possibly try right clicking on the asset in question, click list asset versions, and then if there is several in there ( and one not showing faulty) delete the faulty one and download the other one if it shows Available for Download. If it shows already installed it should be fine as well then.

Not sure why you have other bits that are showing faulty dependencies either,you may require some reverting on dependencies of those sessions as well.

Also since you don't show it make sure you have NO Open for Edit items as well, that could also cause problems.

Listing the Assets and deleting the faulty one (there were two) has solved my problem. Thanks again!

Back